An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movies You Have Watched Recently

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

• 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul

"bakhita" it is one of the most inspiring movies i've ever seen... and i've only seen part one!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhsoT0pPgTk[/media]

Mary+Immaculate<3

That movie does look really good, Bakhita that is, except the phrase "slave to saint" may send the message to some that one cannot become a saint if or when they are a saint, which is absolutely not true. Some movies I have enjoyed recently are the first two Batman movies and I'm looking forward to seeing "Restless Heart" on Sunday in the local movie theatre. Also, Fr. Robert Barron's Catholicism Series, especially the episode on the Mass and the one on the saints. Also, I think Ice Age 1, Despicable Me, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Rangoon are all entertaining movies that even a lame teen such as myself and *cough* everyone else who posts here *cough* would find entertaining and occasionally hilarious. That was my lame comment of the day.

My mom and I watched the Muppets the other night. I'm not too big on movies but I have a couple in our Blockbuster queue that I am looking forward to!

Not A Mallard

The Incredible Hulk

Saw it for the first time on TV last night. It wasn't the best Avenger movie but it wasn't the worst.