ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Movies You Have Watched Recently

HopefulHeart

People Will Talk - really a bit of strange movie, with a lot of subtext that I'm not entirely sure I got it all. 

​Ah yes, the Cary Grant movie. It's been a while since I saw it, but I do recall that it was rather unusual.

truthfinder

​Ah yes, the Cary Grant movie. It's been a while since I saw it, but I do recall that it was rather unusual.

​I'm a bit surprised it passed the censors of 1951 because of the plot elements, and like I said there were a lot of things that were implied as well.  Definitely a strange movie, and did not go in the direction I though it might. 

Not The Philosopher

The Empire Strikes Back, for the umpteenth time.

Here's something that bugged me this time around: how much time does Luke spend on Dagobah? The action of the movie seems to unfold over a few days at most, but Luke seems like he's been hanging out around there for at least a month before he breaks off Yoda's training regimen. Or at least it feels weird to imagine him dropping it after a couple of days.

Not A Mallard

The Empire Strikes Back, for the umpteenth time.

Here's something that bugged me this time around: how much time does Luke spend on Dagobah? The action of the movie seems to unfold over a few days at most, but Luke seems like he's been hanging out around there for at least a month before he breaks off Yoda's training regimen. Or at least it feels weird to imagine him dropping it after a couple of days.

​It's far-fetched, but maybe the Force (how original of me) slowed down time...opposite that planet in Interstellar.

---------

Three Amigos (1986)