An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nihil's Stream Of Insanity

Nihil Obstat

I just finished a really neat anime series called Another.

Premise is that 26 years ago, a ninth grade student named Misaki died. Since this student was very popular, Misaki's class, 9-3, had a hard time accepting the death, to the point that they started to act like and believe that Misaki was still there. It got to the point that even the principal left an open seat for Misaki when they all graduated.

When the class collectively kind of went insane like that, the way the story goes, it forever associated class 9-3 with death. 

Basically, this all leads to a brutal curse where, when it's active, students and their families die in freak accidents, at least one per month, all year. So the show is about the new kid in town, who gets placed in 9-3 and has some strange encounters.

Another-anime-lovers-rp-31643367-1920-10

I would recommend it to anybody who likes psychological horror, and doesn't mind a bit of relatively shocking violence now and again.

Theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3j9QO63m4c

Kimi Raikkonen getting frustrated with his team at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8X1O811pWA

RADIO: Ok, Kimi, next car behind you is Alonso, 5 seconds behind you, I will keep you updated on the gap, keep you updated on the pace.

KIMI: Just leave me alone! I know what I'm doing!!

Conversation 2

RADIO: Ok Kimi we need to keep working all four tyres please, need to keep working all four tyres

KIMI: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes I'm doing it all the time, you dont have to remind me every second.

Such an exciting race, and funny stuff like this just made it so much better. :hehe:

Edited by Nihil Obstat

I've never seen it but heard it's a wonderful anime.

It took me several tries, but I can honestly say it is one of the most fascinating things I've ever watched.

PhuturePriest

As much fun as talking about singing and everything was, I think my favorite conversation I had with Katy was when we started talking about how your brother looks like a woman and needs to cowboy-up his appearance. :hehe:

As much fun as talking about singing and everything was, I think my favorite conversation I had with Katy was when we started talking about how your brother looks like a woman and needs to cowboy-up his appearance. :hehe:

She has said on occasion that he looks like a lesbian. All he really needs is a haircut.

PhuturePriest

She has said on occasion that he looks like a lesbian. All he really needs is a haircut.

I am in agreement with her, and I am in definite agreement with you on the whole haircut thing.

I am in agreement with her, and I am in definite agreement with you on the whole haircut thing.

He's getting one before the wedding. Beyond that, I don't really care what he does. :P