An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is The Mother Of All Youtubes, Watch.

Freedom

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351630086' post='2500478']

Do you mean that a reply to your attacks is considered as a personal insult? And why is it that you're never at school when you're only 16? Something about you is very puzzling.
[/quote]

I think things are getting too heated and we should all calm down (And I'm not singling you out. We should ALL calm down). We are Catholics united in Christ. We shouldn't be arguing like this.

I am sixteen and I am never at school because in fact I am always at school. I am home schooled. Plus, it's 3:50 over here.

I'm cool here child, you calm down. You started it. You are home schooled because liberalism has made public schools a war zone for the souls of youngsters. I'm happy for you that you've made that choice.

FuturePriest, all of your arguments against Freedom are making an assumption that her posts are not wise and enjoyable. I find them to be both.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351630609' post='2500486']
I'm cool here child, you calm down. You started it. You are home schooled because liberalism has made public schools a war zone for the souls of youngsters. I'm happy for you that you've made that choice.
[/quote]
Seriously. How can anyone not love these posts. Pure freakin' gold. haha

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351630711' post='2500487']
FuturePriest, all of your arguments against Freedom are making an assumption that her posts are not wise and enjoyable. I find them to be both.
[/quote]
That is highly unfortunate.

Freedom,
If you're here to explain why Romney is the better vote than Obama, you would serve your aim to not engage in commenting on people's motives, schooling, status of heart, level of intelligence, or motives. Don't engage in the bickering because you're fueling as much as anyone. If you are here to correct or point out everyone's fault, you're going to spend all your time engaged in personal bickering.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351630850' post='2500490']
She is like a female Don John combined with Ironmonk.
[/quote]

you insult Don John. and ironmonk.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351630769' post='2500487']

Seriously. How can anyone not love these posts. Pure freakin' gold. haha
[/quote]

You are gold dust, dUst.

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1351630850' post='2500490']
She is like a female Don John combined with Ironmonk.
[/quote]Exactly like Dohn John, and Ironmonk if you add the social graces of Winchester.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351629705' post='2500470']

I'm not afraid of anybody because I know I have God on my side.
[/quote]
Good for you Freedom!!

You are slowing making me re-consider changing in my 3rd party to Romney.

I do not want to be an agent of evil. It scares the jebeibers out of me!

I am not there yet, but I am giving it an honest effort.

Your methods may not be my style... but hey, truth is truth, regardless of the messenger.

I thank you.

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1351630933' post='2500492']
Freedom,
If you're here to explain why Romney is the better vote than Obama, you would serve your aim to not engage in commenting on people's motives, schooling, status of heart, level of intelligence, or motives. Don't engage in the bickering because you're fueling as much as anyone. If you are here to correct or point out everyone's fault, you're going to spend all your time engaged in personal bickering.
[/quote]

And you telling me what to do makes you better?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1351630609' post='2500486']
[/quote]

I'm completely calm. I just want to stop the name-calling and this political crusade we have going on in Phatmass. We can talk about politics rationally.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351631153' post='2500500']
Good for you Freedom!!

You are slowing making me re-consider changing in my 3rd party to Romney.

I do not want to be an agent of evil. It scares the jebeibers out of me!

I am not there yet, but I am giving it an honest effort.

Your methods may not be my style... but hey, truth is truth, regardless of the messenger.

I thank you.
[/quote]

You are on the right way now, dear, good luck staying on it.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351631362' post='2500505']

I'm completely calm. I just want to stop the name-calling and this political crusade we have going on in Phatmass. We can talk about politics rationally.
[/quote]

The name calling is only in your head, sweetie.