An Old School Catholic Message Board

"facebook Again" Follow Up Question For Qfnol31

Croat

Thank you for your answer, but could you clarify something you said:

"[color=#282828][font='Open Sans', sans-serif]But I suspect that if in the pictures you are [/font][/color][u]not[/u][color=#282828][font='Open Sans', sans-serif] taking advantage of their immodesty and are not dressed immodestly yourself, there is little room for scandal".[/font][/color]

Could you please clarify me exactly what did you mean by saying "not taking advatage"?

Does dancing with them, hugging them, sitting closely right next to them, placing your hands around their backs on these pictures counts as taking advantage?

[quote name='Croat' timestamp='1352637311' post='2508084']
Thank you for your answer, but could you clarify something you said:

"[color=#282828][font=Open Sans', sans-serif]But I suspect that if in the pictures you are [/font][/color][u]not[/u][color=#282828][font=Open Sans', sans-serif] taking advantage of their immodesty and are not dressed immodestly yourself, there is little room for scandal".[/font][/color]

Could you please clarify me exactly what did you mean by saying "not taking advatage"?

Does dancing with them, hugging them, sitting closely right next to them, placing your hands around their backs on these pictures counts as taking advantage?
[/quote]
I basically meant as long as you aren't ogling the girls, especially their midsection or rears, and you aren't touching those parts, you're probably fine.

As long as dancing goes, most dancing would probably be fine in this context with perhaps the exception of grinding (rubbing yourself against each other). Again it's hard to get into specifics, but if in the pictures (and in reality) you are treating the other people with dignity and respect you should be okay and there is little to no room for scandal.