An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Life

Kateri89

petitpèlerin
Funnily enough, there is already a SV that has both my first and second names together (... the chances??), so I am leaning towards Sr Chiara Marie, after Bl Chiara Luce, who was a HUGE inspiration to me. Though there are a million other amazing names... Maybe I should just not pick three names and leave it to God alone? :P....

In the last investiture I attended there were four sisters: one got the name Chiara, one got Luce, one got Maximilian, and one got Kolbe (each as a part of a longer name, that is.) All of the sisters in the church were dying with laughter, and the rest of us hadn't quite figured it out yet. :)

TheLordsSouljah
In the last investiture I attended there were four sisters: one got the name Chiara, one got Luce, one got Maximilian, and one got Kolbe (each as a part of a longer name, that is.) All of the sisters in the church were dying with laughter, and the rest of us hadn't quite figured it out yet. :)

lol, that's amazing.... they were SVs? Hmm, maybe I should extend my list....

petitpèlerin
lol, that's amazing.... they were SVs? Hmm, maybe I should extend my list....

Not SVs, Apostolic Sisters of St John. I should have specified, since you were talking about SVs. And that reminds me, I'm going to another one this Sunday; I wonder what will happen . . .

Edited by petitpèlerin

TheLordsSouljah
Not SVs, Apostolic Sisters of St John. I should have specified, since you were talking about SVs. And that reminds me, I'm going to another one this Sunday; I wonder what will happen . . .

Ahh, no worries. Have fun on Sunday!! Let us know if anything happens! God bless

ToJesusMyHeart

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL!?!

The above photo is from their first profession. Here they are as novices: 

sistersoflifenovices2010-1.jpg

Edited by ToJesusMyHeart