An Old School Catholic Message Board

Not In English But Who Care Its Carmelite Videos

carmelite15

I was sent on pilgrimage to Lisieux by my community prior to Clothing and found it inspiring.

It was a rare privilege to join with the community at LOTH.

Thanks for posting! My parents took me on pilgrimage to Lisieux a couple years ago. What an in inspiring place! Unfortunately, I was not very firm in my faith at the time and so did not pay very much attention to the site. Still, I know my parents' devotion to the Little Flower has helped them a lot with me entering the cloister.

Being in St Therese's Carmel is almost as cool as living in the original Avila Carmel. These nuns are so blessed!

Awesome!!! And I love the title of this thread :hehe:  I think I have some videos to add to it, although you've probably seen most of them.. :smile3:   

I've seen the St. John one here, but not the Therese one! Thank you!

I am very good. For a min I was hiding from Our Lord but me and Him are back 'together' I mean when you have a vocation the 'little happiness of life' mean nothing with out Him in it

C15!!!!  How the heck are you???

Totally Franciscan

Carmelite15, I have so been wondering how you are.  What a wonderful surprise to see you back on Phatmass.  We hope to see you back posting on Phatmass regularly.  God love you!

AccountDeleted

That film about St John of the Cross really irritated me because the actor who plays him is taller than the actress who plays St Teresa - and St John was a very short man - she called him 'half a friar'.  I just think since she mentioned his height especially, they could have tried to find an actor who fit the physical description better.

I am very good. For a min I was hiding from Our Lord but me and Him are back 'together' I mean when you have a vocation the 'little happiness of life' mean nothing with out Him in it

So well said .. :heart: Happy you're doing very well!! (haha you know this already though :smile3:)