An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ardill's Getting Promoted

ardillacid

Anytime your busy arse is up for it. :cheers:

My memory's a little bit fuzzy, but I think I bought all my own EtOH. Are we having a meetup in NC? :detective:

A little fuzzy. I believe the 2013 meet up is in Texas. But I will welcome anyone who wants to visit Charlotte....The catch is Hasan is nearby. 

Anytime your busy arse is up for it. :cheers:

My memory's a little bit fuzzy, but I think I bought all my own EtOH. Are we having a meetup in NC? :detective:

Good Brian and I are looking at going down to drink his beer (and/or "chocolate milk") and entertain his children. You should come too.

Props on the promotion. Well deserved, from what I can tell. :like:

A little fuzzy. I believe the 2013 meet up is in Texas. But I will welcome anyone who wants to visit Charlotte....The catch is Hasan is nearby. 

Are you kidding? Hasan won't come.

yeah your memory must be fuzzy, the second meetup is in Belgium.  that's what I remember us all agreeing to.

I feel like your memory is fuzzy, too. :hehe:

Edited by MissyP89

Good Brian and I are looking at going down to drink his beer (and/or "chocolate milk") and entertain his children. You should come too.

Sounds good. Let me know when you're in town, I'll try to make it down to Pitt :)

Sounds good. Let me know when you're in town, I'll try to make it down to Pitt :)

Nah dude, we're going to Charlotte to see the Papists. :)

Hassy, can we come find you? I want to see if you blush really red in person too. :|

Nah dude, we're going to Charlotte to see the Papists. :)

Hassy, can we come find you? I want to see if you blush really red in person too. :|

Give me a week or two of prior notice.  And then you can find me.