An Old School Catholic Message Board

Leaving Tomorrow For Carmel

AccountDeleted

AccountDeleted

Rather than resurrect the old thread with its confusing entrance date, I just wanted to say that I will be offline after this post until sometime late on the 1st of January 2013 !! :) I have a lot to do washing clothes, organising and packing for my trip.

I leave Melbourne tomorrow afternoon (New Year's Eve here) and since I will be in Bangkok when the clock strikes midnight (on this side of the planet) I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Blessed New Year's Eve and Day (stay safe and don't drink too much!). I arrive in England early on New Year's Day but won't get to Wolverhampton until the afternoon.

Please pray for me on the flight as I really dislike flying (and yet I have done so much of it). I will be praying the whole trip, you can be sure. I don't know what I'd do without the Rosary! :) I would rather ride a horse all the way but it might take too long that way :P

See you all in 2013 :wave:

Nahhh Sr Teresa of The Cross........ in a few days - please dont try to ride a horse all the way to Wolverhampton, willya!   Jump on the plane, and concentrate on the Rosary and Our Lady of Carmel and St Joseph will have you in Wolverhampton pronto as all the angels and Carmelites with St Teresa of Avila and St John of The Cross sing Joyfully and thankfully a Te Deum in Heaven.

Bon voyage, many blessings..........I have a very strong feeling, nunsense, that this REALLY IS THE BIG ONE this time.   A very joyous New Year in 2013 to you and yours also!

I will be looking forward with all  to hearing from you through your sister.

My very warm regards......you lucky gal, you :nun3:......Barb

Godspeed, Nunsense....  if wishes were horses, planes wouldn't exist and you'd already be home.  Instead... into the home stretch!   Onward Steed, into the New Year!

Safe journey Nunsense, and welcome back to the UK 😊

I perhaps should just warn you about the weather here, after the no doubt sunny Melbourne. We are having torrential rain, and this morning has been the most spectacular thunderstorm I have seen in many years.

I have followed your journey behind the scenes for some time, and I truly hope that you will find peace in Wolverhampton.

Mary's Margaret

Safe travels, Nunsense.  I think our joy and prayers alone could get you there, but since you already have your ticket, happy flight home.  

Have a safe journey Nunsense.  The weather here in the UK isn't great.  A lot of rain but it's not as a cold as it sometimes is at this time of year.

aspirant to be

Many blessing and Godspeed to you Nunsense.  May you have the Peace and Joy of Jesus be in your heart during your journey to Carmel.  I will say a prayer for you.

JMJ

Aspirant to be

Oh, nunsense, you'll be home before you know it. My prayers will be with you (especially concerning the flight), and please dont forget me in your prayers!

I pray you will have a safe and uneventful flight.  I don't like to fly either, but your right, the rosary helps.  I think last time I said like 25 decades! May God give you His peace especially on your entrance day!