An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trinitarians Of Mary- Questions

NatalieisCatholic

NatalieisCatholic

Hey everyone!

Recently I heard about the Trinitarians of Mary and I really like their apostolate and I think it's cool how they're contemplative and non-cloistered. I've never heard of a religious order like that! Their website is really nice (http://www.trinitariansofmary.org/), but I was wondering if anyone knows any more information about them. 

I was also curious whether they follow the Rule of St. Benedict or not.

Thanks! 

[attachment=3102:narrow-walkway-sisters.jpg]

(Their veils are so beautiful!)

OnlySunshine

They are a very beautiful order.  Their habit reminds me of the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate.  :)

Rosa immaculata
They are a very beautiful order.  Their habit reminds me of the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate.  :)

Oh yes! Their habit is marvellous! These sisters are definitely Marian and Eucharistic, and they have many vocations! They run several ministries in their convents for lays; perhaps they follow the Augustinian rule, I don't really know...

Prayers for your discernment!

OnlySunshine
Oh yes! Their habit is marvellous! These sisters are definitely Marian and Eucharistic, and they have many vocations! They run several ministries in their convents for lays; perhaps they follow the Augustinian rule, I don't really know...

Prayers for your discernment!

Thank you!  :)

NatalieisCatholic
Their spirituality is very Carmelite, by appearances, because of their prayers for priests.  :)

I love their devotion to Our Lady and to the Eucharist! Also, their prayer for priests is just awesome! They do a lot of work with the poor as well. If I'm not mistaken, they have a school for girls in Mexico! 

I might be able to go on a discernment retreat with them next month. Please pray that I'll be able to go!   :nunpray:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...