An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Hmmmm....  How about '"....That's really got to be my ultimate goal with my life:  How does this serve ^God^ and other people?"

By the way.. I think your art does both.... ;)

brianthephysicist

I agree with A_L about your art.  It's certainly wonderful as something beautiful in its own right, but it's even so much more amazing when it's a true expression of your self.  It makes me think of people blessed with the gift to speak in tongues.  They open themselves to the spirit and out pours the language God placed in the very essence of their soul.  To me, your art looks like little snippets of your conversation with God.  I don't understand the words in the conversation but I'm captivated by the beauty of it.  It's like seeing snapshots of two dancers meeting each other on an empty dance floor and using dance rather than words to communicate.  I can't see all of it and even if I was there in person there'd be tons I'd miss but it's beautiful nonetheless.  

/end_rant

Hmmmm....  How about '"....That's really got to be my ultimate goal with my life:  How does this serve ^God^ and other people?"

By the way.. I think your art does both.... ;)

I think you just got trolled and pwned simultaneously, dude.

It is! It was a very improvised kind of thing, made from canned diced tomatoes, garlic, dried red chili peppers, oregano, and vodka, with salt and pepperof course.

Like some kind of twisted mix between fra diavolo and vodka sauce. That is black magic. :drool:

I think you just got trolled and pwned simultaneously, dude.

I hope this is a good thing?   Comment was MEANT as a good thing!

Like some kind of twisted mix between fra diavolo and vodka sauce. That is black magic. :drool:

Yeah... kinda like the Pasta Arrabiata I had in Assisi.....  oh my... that stuff was wicked hot and wicked good!

I agree with A_L about your art.  It's certainly wonderful as something beautiful in its own right, but it's even so much more amazing when it's a true expression of your self.  It makes me think of people blessed with the gift to speak in tongues.  They open themselves to the spirit and out pours the language God placed in the very essence of their soul.  To me, your art looks like little snippets of your conversation with God.  I don't understand the words in the conversation but I'm captivated by the beauty of it.  It's like seeing snapshots of two dancers meeting each other on an empty dance floor and using dance rather than words to communicate.  I can't see all of it and even if I was there in person there'd be tons I'd miss but it's beautiful nonetheless.  

/end_rant

Brian, I agree and I love your imagery.    Or like pairs skating or something.  It is .... magical.

TheresaThoma

pink+kitteh.png

I'll just leave this here. :3

:kitten:

I just want to say this reminds me of my kitty when she was a kitten. Almost made me cry when I first opened this page. 

Thank you.....

I just want to say this reminds me of my kitty when she was a kitten. Almost made me cry when I first opened this page. 

Thank you.....

Wow, thank you for sharing that. :) You're very welcome. I'm glad you got so much out of it.

brianthephysicist

tumblr_mbdwgwWAGG1qd8v65o1_250.gif

This is too cool not to share with everyone. :like:

Plasmas are so cool.

You find plasma cool? You aren't alone....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYr_PoVpcY[/media]

but, you must mean something in connection with the lighter?

Screenshot+from+2013-06-18+12%3A32%3A51.

This is living dangerously. 2% battery power remaining. :paco: Good thing I had a charger close.

Good Grief!    I presume you mean the computer flavored one, not this one?  

220px-HaniwaHorse.JPG

And where is my Trololololo?

:brutebeast:

Good Grief!    I presume you mean the computer flavored one, not this one?  

220px-HaniwaHorse.JPG

And where is my Trololololo?

:brutebeast:

You don't want a trolol.

You want a Totoro!

totoro-hayao-miyazaki-17111808-1000-960.