An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Meanwhile I'd suffer the opposite fate of AL; mosquitoes <3 me.   :P

Then we looked at some of the other things. My sisters were having fun:

DSCF1530.JPG

Is that a stuffed llama in the chair behind your sister in the floral print dress?

Meanwhile I'd suffer the opposite fate of AL; mosquitoes <3 me.   :P

Is that a stuffed llama in the chair behind your sister in the floral print dress?

We did in fact find a stuffed llama, but I don't recall if it was in the chair. Your eyes must be better than mine. ;)

We did in fact find a stuffed llama, but I don't recall if it was in the chair. Your eyes must be better than mine. ;)

Or I have a dual monitor setup in this office, both of which are 20-some inches, with high resolution, and I was squinting really hard.  ;)  (There are perks to using the department chair's home office for when he stops being the chair.)  Still couldn't tell if it was a llama or a sheep head...and I still can't figure out what the brown thing in the chair next to it might be.  It would help if PM would allow resizing of photos.

And oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) STUFFED LLAMA!!!  You should buy it and name it and hug it every day!

So I made this simple 4 color graphic, possibly for a t-shirt. Good / not so good?

mquZvLZ.png

You might wish to give him 7 teeth instead of 6.  Just a suggestion.

Has FINALLY warmed up to 67 degrees here.   From 55 degrees.  I am still in sweats.... 

(yes, I am mean)

(and no, we don't have any mosquitos)

(we do have skunks, however, and someone must have run over one a few days back, because we KNOW we have skunks... and it is getting stronger...)

Well, I was awakened early to go to a flea market, which I did without having breakfast. We got back to the cabin, I had breakfast at lunch time, and then I slept for about 3 hours. Now I am uploading pictures of our little day trip. I think AnneLine will like some of them very much!

photo-13979.jpg?_r=1370833351

Edited by arfink

Curious... (llamas are indeed curious...)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AsC4R4qfFM[/media]

Could it be... my new mosquito jet?   a new picture?  Something tasty for lunch..... possibilities are ENDLESS.

You are Mean, Orange One!

Edited by AnneLine

We went to a flea market today, and we saw:

DSCF1546.JPG

ALPACAS! OK, not quite llamas, but close enough! And more fluffy. :) Bella thought they were pretty cool.

DSCF1547.JPG

I also found an alpaca. It was of a much more convenient size, but sadly I couldn't bring him home with us.

DSCF1549.JPG

Here are other things we saw:

DSCF1552.JPG

DSCF1560.JPG

DSCF1561.JPG

DSCF1562.JPG

DSCF1563.JPG

DSCF1557.JPG

^^ We didn't always like everything we saw at the flea market. :P

And on our way there we saw this:

DSCF1539.JPG

Awwwwwwww :love: :heart:

MY FAMILY!!!!!!!

But these among the cutest things I've ever seen....

DSCF1549.JPG

What did you all make that face at?

and...

ALPACAS!!! CLOSE ENOUGH!!!  (Especially that cria you're holding...)