An Old School Catholic Message Board

Late Term Abortionist Tiller Should Have Been Shot

dairygirl4u2c

CatholicsAreKewl

Murder is always wrong. Whether you want to murder a baby or an adult.

Just because you think the Earth is at the center of our solar system, and you have all these arguments for your case, it doesn't mean it's true. 

+pax

WHOA. welcome back

the main reason is cause im a coward and don't want to go to jail. the other reasons are justifiable though in that id be more effective in life for abortion and otherwise not in jail. im sure there's plenty who would be of most worth to the pro life cause to just end up in jail.
I have very seriously considered when im too old or sure to die relatively soon, to find other abortionists like tiller, and kill them. id have to make sure I weighed the evidence satisfactorialy that they were doing illegal abortions of viable babies for trivial reasons, but as long as it seemed like legit evidence, I would have no problem taking them out. I mean, like a soldier or cop or something, it might be awkward taking out the bad guys, and cause you to stop and think etc.... but I wouldn't have any problems intellectually with taking them out. dirty job, but some body's got to do it.

Ok, so let me get this straight. The user who is constantly doing threads about gun control, and keeping the wrong people from owning guns, banning or restricting weapons, etc etc...

is saying that she has a real desire to murder people? And is only really being stopped over concerns over getting it done and getting away with it?

Just one more example of someone who thinks the ownership of guns shouldnt be allowed because people will go around murdering people, because that is deep down what they fear they would do if they had a gun, and assume everyone else does too.

Its like someone who wants a big fence put up around a cliff, so they cant throw themselves off of it, and to keep everyone else from doing the same.

Edited by Jesus_lol

Ok, so let me get this straight. The user who is constantly doing threads about gun control, and keeping the wrong people from owning guns, banning or restricting weapons, etc etc...

is saying that she has a real desire to murder people? And is only really being stopped over concerns over getting it done and getting away with it?

Just one more example of someone who thinks the ownership of guns shouldnt be allowed because people will go around murdering people, because that is deep down what they fear they would do if they had a gun, and assume everyone else does too.

Its like someone who wants a fence put up around a cliff, so they cant throw themselves off of it, and to keep everyone else from doing the same.

Right, or a better lesson to take away from this is that despite DairyGirl being obviously mentally unbalanced and expressing her desire to someday murder people in a vigilante spree, she could effortlessly purchase tactical gear including a flack vest, other articles of body armor, an assault rifle and innumerable high capacity magazines.  

Although, since she's squeamish about murdering doctors upclose, a better option for her might be to effortlessly purchase a sniper rifle so she can kill her numerous victims from a distance:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Sniper-Rifle/Browse.aspx?Keywords=Sniper&Cats=979

In America, there is no reason for nearly anybody to fear that IF they could get a gun THEN they would murder since that antecedent is so effortlessly achievable.  

CatholicsAreKewl

Its like someone who wants a big fence put up around a cliff, so they cant throw themselves off of it, and to keep everyone else from doing the same.

Let's be honest with ourselves. According to the Catholic Church, abortion is murder. It's not so hard for someone to mistakenly conclude that killing an abortion doctor is just because it would prevent him from killing other people.