An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

Picture3-1_zps265c3731.jpg

I'm still disgusted and horrified that we accidentally matched that day.

Picture19_zps78205975.jpg

I can't wait. :love:

Good to see the two of you back.  Brian, I still think sometimes you look like ARFink's friend who shall not be named.

Nice to have a furry picture of you to remember you after the St. B's Day massacre....

Missy, are you going to do the solidarity thing?

coneheads.jpg

Evangetholic

You two are adorable. I'm not jealous of your love. Being alone is just fine. I have interests and friends. And BOOKS! YEAH BOOKS! AND JESUS, MARY, AND ALL THE SAINTS!!!!!!! I DON'T MIND AT ALL!

*runs away*

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

I think dUSt is saying you talk too much.

Papist, my Grandma called me chiacchierone when I was growing up -- chatterbox. :hehe:

Missy, are you going to do the solidarity thing?

coneheads.jpg

Oh HELL no. Hahahahaha. :) I am getting a haircut this weekend, though ... there is such a thing as unmanageable and I am getting there, for sure. Hello, trim and layers! I wish I could be there for the actual shave day, but I'll miss it by two weeks. He'll have a little hair growing back by the time we see each other again in April.

And thank you, Evan (until I have something better to call you, that will be your nickname). We don't get to see each other much, so what time we do have is extra adorable. Ha.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

SO FLIPPING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love the first picture. ;)

Evangetholic

And thank you, Evan (until I have something better to call you, that will be your nickname). We don't get to see each other much, so what time we do have is extra adorable. Ha.

:D Your love is palpable. Had I a heart, it would be warmed.

missionseeker

There love is palpable. My heart is palpitating. The two are not related except by root word. 

Roamin Catholic

There love is palpable. My heart is palpitating. The two are not related except by root word. 

Their love is palpable.