An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

brianthephysicist

Can't talk class about to start but I'm having car trouble please pray.  Idk if I can pick you up tonight. I'll let you know more as soon as I have the time.

brianthephysicist

Okay, so with my dad's help over the phone I think I have it okay enough to make the drive back. We'll see what happens when I get there.  Worst case I'll show up with mom's minivan tonight lol.  I'll call if anything changes.

That poor truck. :( It's like it knows it has to do The Drive AGAIN and is saying, "*Cough* .... Please ... *wheeze* ... I can't do it ..."

Pretty soon you'll have something that works. 

The real worst case, like you said last night, is that your parents are always ready to bust you out of a jam in a heartbeat if you need it.

I love you. Come home safe -- I don't want YOU being the breakdown on the Turnpike. *squeeze*

Praying for you, Brian and Brian's 'trucko sicko'  (which is what Mr. AnneLine's Italian Grandmother used to call HIS truck which was constantly breaking down.  Nonna prayed old trucko sicko through many a mile to visit AnneLine... and I bet Nonna will bend a few strings from Heaven to get Brian's trocko to you.   She'll sic her favorite St. Anthony --- to her St. Antoninio -- on it...

I guess Brian and Trucko sicko ARE lost until they arrive at your door, Missy.

Let us know when your missing trocko is found so we can thank San Antoninio properly....

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

Picture3-1_zps265c3731.jpg

I'm still disgusted and horrified that we accidentally matched that day.

This picture is a noble attempt at crazy. However, it was intended to be so. My sister and I did this glorious picture two years ago on complete accident:

39488_419483094421_7872962_n.jpg