An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Starting to think about colors. Pastels. Something cheery for spring. I wonder how many times I'll change my mind?

Is this an easter dress?

Nah, color schemes for the wedding. I actually don't have any Easter dresses. :sad:

Do you have a date in mind then?

missionseeker

Today I saw someone showing off a tattoo on the inside of her lip. This is what's going through my head: 1) amazement at the skill of someone to draw on such a surface and 2) The idea that someone would want a tattoo on their lip and be able to sit still while someone drew on it with a needle also. 3) where did the spit go while this was happening. There is no way that someone sat there with their lip help down and did not drool. also, how does this affect the actual process of getting a tattoo 4) what does a person sound like immediately after getting a tattoo on the inside of their lip. I would imagine it's more amusing than someone who's lip is swollen from dental work. 5) It would be kind of weird/a little awesome if someone had a lip piercing/tattoo corresponding design. I have no idea how that would work. But the idea in my brain is intriguing. 6) why bother with a tattoo there???? If I got a tattoo, I'd want people to see it without having to look at my food. 7) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw

and now 8) irony that the commercial that I got on that Christian children's video was for Victoria's Secret underwear. 

Speaking of random sitcom stuff in people's heads, Sarah had a dream about PM last night. There was a communal goat.

Papist had the goat.

As for me, I had a dream I didn't have my life jacket and someone threw me into a swimming pool. I can't swim. It doesn't take a genius to interpret that one. :\

Going to spend some time today trying hard to get my heart ready for the Triduum. I need prayers.

Prayers you got.   As far as the swimming or non-swimming dream.... sounds like Holy Saturday to me.... do you not know that you are baptized into Christ's Death.... and then partake in His Resurrection?     Maybe  you have to let Jesus rescue you from that pool, Missy....  He has VERY strong arms... and swims quite well.  A bit of a Lifesaving badge, from what I hear.... and He loves you a whole lot..... ;)

If you go to Louisiana, it is almost required that you take a trip to the river. Ouiska Chitto River kayaking!!