An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

I LOVE kayaking. Can't wait til summer. My aunt lives right on a river, and we have fun little adventures out there.

So I'll either drown or be eaten by gators. Sounds great. :|

That's a snake. The gators are the least of your problems. Cottonmouths, West Nile, and more! Welcome to the Pelican State!

FutureCarmeliteClaire

That's a snake. The gators are the least of your problems. Cottonmouths, West Nile, and more! Welcome to the Pelican State!

I know that's a snake. ;) I've actually been to a gator farm in Florida before, it wasn't scary.

But snakes... anything but snakes...

FutureCarmeliteClaire

When I lived out in the boondocks, we had over a hundred crawdad holes that would just pop up in the yard.

:x

I know that's a snake. ;) I've actually been to a gator farm in Florida before, it wasn't scary.

But snakes... anything but snakes...

During the Core Team formation retreat, we found a trail that went through the retreat center swamps (we'll have to go on that one when you come down here) and I saw something slithering on a stump. All the girls and guys freaked out, but I grabbed the thing and started playing with it. It was a sweetie!! Just a simple garden snake. When I was a little kid my dad and I would step on the heads of cottonmouths for fun. Those things populated our yard. Anyway, the snakes are not a problem if you know which ones to mess with.

Important note to self: lock in $.

Slowwwwwly clearing my head. This is going to be OK. Patience will be my virtue.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

During the Core Team formation retreat, we found a trail that went through the retreat center swamps (we'll have to go on that one when you come down here) and I saw something slithering on a stump. All the girls and guys freaked out, but I grabbed the thing and started playing with it. It was a sweetie!! Just a simple garden snake. When I was a little kid my dad and I would step on the heads of cottonmouths for fun. Those things populated our yard. Anyway, the snakes are not a problem if you know which ones to mess with.

You are so awesome, hahahaha!

Have you ever eaten gator?

Yes. Delish.

Missy.... fortunately Jesus Saves....  ;)  and Mary walks all over snakes.   ;)   

And AnneLine is a :brutebeast: but you all knew that....

MissScripture

Speaking of random sitcom stuff in people's heads, Sarah had a dream about PM last night. There was a communal goat.

Yup. Papist was taking care of it. I don't remember most of the dream, but the goat was a big deal. And Red had a closet full of jars of alcohol to share. I really wish I could remember more of it.