An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Got my new lenses put in my old glasses today.

Just like the fall when I first got them, I'm having trouble seeing. This is so frustrating. Very hard to express difficulties with vision unless you've been there. It's emotionally stressful.

Ugh. I had that issue last time I got my prescription updated. I'm going to be getting my eyes checked out again this July. I'm apprehensive.

Yeah, it's always hard. When they do the "Which is better, A or B?" and I'm like, "THEY BOTH LOOK THE SAME, HALP."

Yeah, it's always hard. When they do the "Which is better, A or B?" and I'm like, "THEY BOTH LOOK THE SAME, HALP."

And I pick B and he's like, ok now which is better, A or B, and I'm like, I am pretty sure both of these things look worse than the last one you showed me but whatever, B looks better this time I guess, and then he picks another set and they're both also worse than the last two and I'm just like "You're going the wrong direction you ding-dong!" siiiigh. I am getting a different eye doctor this time. Hopefully it will be better.

brianthephysicist

That moment when your priest texts you to say that he's offering a private Mass in case you are interested. :{|

"You can't enjoy God right now if you're consumed by worry for the future," the DJ on the radio says.

I know, I know! I'm trying. Wish my brain didn't feel smothered with it all the time.

You technically should be closing this, but I can make my own thread, thankyouverymuch Mr.ModMan. :hehe:

missionseeker

Got my new lenses put in my old glasses today.

Just like the fall when I first got them, I'm having trouble seeing. This is so frustrating. Very hard to express difficulties with vision unless you've been there. It's emotionally stressful.

It's not closed yet! 

I comepletely understand!