Sign in to follow this  
MissyP89

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89    3,849
MissyP89

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

Picture3-1_zps265c3731.jpg

I'm still disgusted and horrified that we accidentally matched that day.

Picture19_zps78205975.jpg

I can't wait. :love:

AnneLine    5,190
AnneLine

Good to see the two of you back.  Brian, I still think sometimes you look like ARFink's friend who shall not be named.

Nice to have a furry picture of you to remember you after the St. B's Day massacre....

Missy, are you going to do the solidarity thing?

coneheads.jpg

Evangetholic    400
Evangetholic

You two are adorable. I'm not jealous of your love. Being alone is just fine. I have interests and friends. And BOOKS! YEAH BOOKS! AND JESUS, MARY, AND ALL THE SAINTS!!!!!!! I DON'T MIND AT ALL!

*runs away*

Papist    6,901
Papist

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

I think dUSt is saying you talk too much.

MissyP89    3,849
MissyP89

Papist, my Grandma called me chiacchierone when I was growing up -- chatterbox. :hehe:

Missy, are you going to do the solidarity thing?

coneheads.jpg

Oh HELL no. Hahahahaha. :) I am getting a haircut this weekend, though ... there is such a thing as unmanageable and I am getting there, for sure. Hello, trim and layers! I wish I could be there for the actual shave day, but I'll miss it by two weeks. He'll have a little hair growing back by the time we see each other again in April.

And thank you, Evan (until I have something better to call you, that will be your nickname). We don't get to see each other much, so what time we do have is extra adorable. Ha.

FutureCarmeliteClaire    2,941
FutureCarmeliteClaire

SO FLIPPING ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love the first picture. ;)

Evangetholic    400
Evangetholic

And thank you, Evan (until I have something better to call you, that will be your nickname). We don't get to see each other much, so what time we do have is extra adorable. Ha.

:D Your love is palpable. Had I a heart, it would be warmed.

missionseeker    2,659
missionseeker

There love is palpable. My heart is palpitating. The two are not related except by root word. 

jqvols1    698
jqvols1

There love is palpable. My heart is palpitating. The two are not related except by root word. 

Their love is palpable. 

brianthephysicist    1,343
brianthephysicist

Can't talk class about to start but I'm having car trouble please pray.  Idk if I can pick you up tonight. I'll let you know more as soon as I have the time.

brianthephysicist    1,343
brianthephysicist

Okay, so with my dad's help over the phone I think I have it okay enough to make the drive back. We'll see what happens when I get there.  Worst case I'll show up with mom's minivan tonight lol.  I'll call if anything changes.