Sign in to follow this  
MissyP89

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

That poor truck. :( It's like it knows it has to do The Drive AGAIN and is saying, "*Cough* .... Please ... *wheeze* ... I can't do it ..."

Pretty soon you'll have something that works. 

The real worst case, like you said last night, is that your parents are always ready to bust you out of a jam in a heartbeat if you need it.

I love you. Come home safe -- I don't want YOU being the breakdown on the Turnpike. *squeeze*

AnneLine

Praying for you, Brian and Brian's 'trucko sicko'  (which is what Mr. AnneLine's Italian Grandmother used to call HIS truck which was constantly breaking down.  Nonna prayed old trucko sicko through many a mile to visit AnneLine... and I bet Nonna will bend a few strings from Heaven to get Brian's trocko to you.   She'll sic her favorite St. Anthony --- to her St. Antoninio -- on it...

I guess Brian and Trucko sicko ARE lost until they arrive at your door, Missy.

Let us know when your missing trocko is found so we can thank San Antoninio properly....

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

Annnnnd I finally got snagged by dUSt. Ah, well, we start anew! Just in time for spring!

Finished up the cover story tonight. Needs fact checking and a read from my editor, but it's done. :like:

One more thing checked off the list of things to do before I get to do this again:

Picture3-1_zps265c3731.jpg

I'm still disgusted and horrified that we accidentally matched that day.

This picture is a noble attempt at crazy. However, it was intended to be so. My sister and I did this glorious picture two years ago on complete accident:

39488_419483094421_7872962_n.jpg

MissyP89

I am working 1-10 today. And then 11-2 tomorrow. And then, please God, my magazine will be done and I'll be on my way to Long Island Wednesday.

I have gorgeous purple flowers on my desk. A sneaky physicist made them materialize out of thin air in the parking lot. He's good.

Pretty sure I ate about a week's worth of calories these weekend ... but the bacon cheeseburger was unquestionably worth it.

Thanks for all the concern about the truck. More money down the drain, but she's up and running again. I'll be glad when he can buy the car. It'll make the drives a lot less precarious.

AnneLine

You all have an 'evil beast' look about you.  I approve.  :brutebeast:

Edited by AnneLine

missionseeker

:|

:bounce: 

Get back soon. :P 

PhuturePriest

I really am jealous of the flawless teeth. I have to get braces this year.

Edited by FuturePriest387

AnneLine

Maybe trucko sicko has broken down again?   

Would be horrible to have to pawn something to be able to get it fixed! 

We'll hve to pray.... I am sure God will provide....

missionseeker

NOW I CAN BOUNCE

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: