An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

PhuturePriest

I am so sore. But in a good way. :|

I was working out/training. Get your mind out of the gutter. 

My first thought was working out, but now I'm scarred, so thanks...

Stuff my deacon's wife says:

"Sometimes, we have to know when to separate God's voice of truth from all the other bull---- in our lives."

I love her so much.

Revelation:

Every time I get avocado on my Wawa sandwiches and eat them in the car, the avocado ends up on me. Now I have avocado on me -- again.

I should probably stop that. :hehe:

brianthephysicist

"Sometimes, we have to know when to separate God's voice of truth from all the other bull---- in our lives."

I love her so much.

<3

Also, Missy knows, but the rest of you probably don't.  Yesterday I went to my cousin's graduation. I had to wake up crazy early, but it was worth it.  He had me, his parents, our shared grandpop, his girlfriend, and his best friend since 2nd grade, all the people that matter most to him.  Got through a pretty intense 5 year program and already has a job lined up in Brooklyn.  

I had a great time and even got to try Brazilian food.  We had the option for menu or traditional, so we opted for traditional.  It was salad bar and they bring out huge hunks of all different kinds of meat on a skewer and ask if you want it.  They keep bringing it to your table until you tell them to stop.  It was amazing.  They really know how to cook meat right.

I love her so much.

Sounds like my priest.  Fr. S. when asked why he and I were able to answer so much at Stump the Priest (and Doc Student) had this to say:

"Well I had to have 60 credits of Philosophy before seminary and Phil is working on what is called a Doctor of Philosophy degree.  This means that the two of us have been made into weaponized bull---- dispensers."

I love real people.

It's my life's aspiration to stay real.

Harder than it sounds, sometimes.

Cat, I got your message about the derby! What do you need? I think it should involve mud. Or dirt.

missionseeker

Lol. Just creative name ideas. Preferably one that plays on my name or personality although ovary action was thrown out there and I think it's hilarious. Lol.

Can you tell me more about what it's for, how many people are coming, how it's gonna work, etc?