An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Are you kidding???? Cuz that's after my birthday. if i work *realllllllllllly* hard, I *might* be able to rent a car. 

Just sayin

To go to Charlotte or come see me? You are always welcome here in Jersey, but I needed to schedule vacation around my deadlines, so it's then or I don't go. Haha.

uh, if I went to charlotte I would go to see you. lol. 

Well yeah, I knew that. ;) I just wondered where you were looking to drive your rented vehicle.

You know, SNC is gonna be back in Atlantic City in mid-late August ......................

missionseeker

oh, well, because 

1) I use my mom's vehichle and I don't want to put that mileage on it

2) My mom's vehicle is a half tank. It gets decent gas mileage, but Smaller cars get WAY better

3) My mom's car has no AC. 

The tropical storm is going to bring us a lot of rain tomorrow. But I'm still looking forward to shopping with my mom. :like:

OK, I got the score and the video stuff working properly. I'll be at work for 4 hours tonight and can listen to the part on repeat.

Will try to record Saturday and again on Sunday.

So I have the piece mostly memorized now. :like: My singing is pretty terrible, but my goal given the tight deadline is just to make sure I'm hitting the pitches and breathing quietly.

I need to work on my breath control, but I can't sing full voice or breathe properly with people in the house. :wall:

My best guy friend got engaged today! I'm so excited. Just about all of my high school friends I still associate with are engaged now.

missionseeker

Yay!

Irony: 

The washer is flashing an error message (there was just a power outage and it messed up the cycle). In order to fix it (it's a fancy HE frontloader with all sorts of computers), I need to empty the drain. The door won't open until I fix it. 

I'm washing the towel load. 

yup.