An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

"If you happen to marry a girl who loves words, you'll have to come up with something in addition to "you're so hot" once in a while, or she'll feel neglected as an un-watered plant." --Audrey Assad

Oh, she gladdens my heart. :love: 

I love you both :)

Claire, good to see your smiling face!   Take the space you need when and as you need it, and know that Missy and the rest of us will keep the light on for you.

Missy, good luck on that deadline -- YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

I don't have a deadline., I'm just a stubborn mule.

I didn't finish at work like I planned, but I'm wrapping it up roughly here at home in my pj's. 

Annnnd done! Needs a good edit to polish it up, but the goal today was to get it down on paper.

Tomorrow I edit calendars and columns, Wednesday I write a pool safety piece, Thursday ????, Friday PROFIT. Trolololol.

brianthephysicist

Looks like the 24th-25th I'm driving out to Ohio & back with Mom and Dad to buy a car :bounce:

brianthephysicist

:pinch:  I'm in some serious physical pain at the moment. Could you guys pray for me, please?

:pinch:  I'm in some serious physical pain at the moment. Could you guys pray for me, please?

Done. You feel better, yes?  Just in case, I'll continue.

Looks like the 24th-25th I'm driving out to Ohio & back with Mom and Dad to buy a car :bounce:

Happy birthday to you! :D Ohio, though?

Hope you're doing okay.