An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life After College 3: More Rants And Revelations

MissyP89

Just don't steal the idea, okay? ;)

It's not stealing if you properly cite it...  :|

A[redacted], B.  (2013).  A Modest Proposal, New York:  Pub Publishing.

Just kidding, whenever I one day propose to someone,, I want it to be custom tailored to them. :)

It's not stealing if you properly cite it...  :|

A[redacted], B.  (2013).  A Modest Proposal, New York:  Pub Publishing.

Just kidding, whenever I one day propose to someone,, I want it to be custom tailored to them. :)

I'm rolling on the floor over here, BG... just figured out your cite.   Chortle... Chortle....CHOR-TLE!!!!!

a MODEST PROPOSAL indeed!!!!!  ;) :p :)

I especially liked the redacted reference.  WELL DONE!!!!

Today is a brand new month AND a beautiful sunny day AND the start of the Easter season. Life is good.

I woke up extra early this morning to visit Janet and we had a really wonderful time together. I learned a lot of really interesting things. ;)

Brian, I forgot to tell you: to eat that Easter jawn my grandma gave you, slice it like a thick piece of bread and throw it in the mic for a minute. You could also do the toaster oven, but that's untested.

brianthephysicist

Today is a brand new month AND a beautiful sunny day AND the start of the Easter season. Life is good.

I woke up extra early this morning to visit Janet and we had a really wonderful time together. I learned a lot of really interesting things. ;)

Brian, I forgot to tell you: to eat that Easter jawn my grandma gave you, slice it like a thick piece of bread and throw it in the mic for a minute. You could also do the toaster oven, but that's untested.

It works in the toaster oven.  It's mad good.  But I thought it would be more filling so I didn't cut enough the first time.  Horray for seconds!

missionseeker

So in these, adults ask their children to imagine a scene, they record it and then the adults act it out. 

Brian is lucky, he could have gotten this answer: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UszPwHvXE

The math class one is kinda like me trying to do math. :|

I redeemed myself as an Italian tonight and had risotto for the first time. Soooo good.