An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

Hi all,

Happy Palm Sunday!  I received my paperwork from MEFV yesterday and I am still incredibly awed and amazed at the wonderful miracle that will enable me to enter.  I have spoken to Mother, SrMC and SrMJ and the date that works best for my entrance is May 31st.  I really wanted to enter on the feast of St. Joseph but the Lord's timing is one that I must trust so I am excitedly looking forward to May 31st.

In two months and 7 days, I will become a postulant with the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church and I am super excited.  I absolutely cannot wait.    

:yahoo: :nun2: :dance: 68 days!!!   :bounce:  :nun2:  :w00t:   

:bounce:  :winner:  :woot: :like3:  :yahoo:  :dance:  :smile4: 

It really has been to long since we had a countdown. I'm so happy you're finally going to be able to enter! Your perseverance has been inspiring to see. 

OnlySunshine

All I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME!  :hehe2:

But in all seriousness, I LOVE the Feast of the Visitation!  What a terrific day to enter!!!  :woot:

VeniJesuAmorMi

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful gift in time for this day. Its wonderful that everything is working out and I pray that it continues to be. God Bless! :)

inperpetuity

THIS is wonderful news! You must be incredibly happy! I am happy for you, you have waited and worked so hard for this. Thanks be to God!

I'm so very happy for you.........Congratulations  and God Bless you as you start your COUNTDOWN. !!!  

:nun2:     :nun2:  :nun2:                                   :nun1:       :nun1:  :nun1:       

Edited by Jennirom

I'm so very happy for you.........Congratulations...........................God Bless you as you start your COUNTDOWN !!!

:nun2:  :nun2:  :nun2:       :nun3:  :nun3:  :nun3:         :nun2:  :nun2:  :nun2: