An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

Guest Allie

57 days!!!!!

:nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2: :nun2:

elizabeth09

56 days!!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Edited by elizabeth09

FutureSister2009

So according to my research, you are entering into postulancy the same day as their Come and See Weekend? How great is that! That is a beautiful thing for those girls to witness!

• 2 weeks later...
HopefulBride

So according to my research, you are entering into postulancy the same day as their Come and See Weekend? How great is that! That is a beautiful thing for those girls to witness!

Yep it's happening on that day. Not sure exactly when but yeah I am pretty stoked.

48 days!!!!

HopefulBride

:woot: :w00t:

are you still here?? :P

yeah... I am really going to miss PM.  Especially chat, it's been a while since I had a crazy chat session.

HopefulBride

46 days!!!

Waking up this morning to go to work was very hard. Oh my Jesus, it is for love of thee.....

Enjoy a clip from one of the song that we sung at our 6th annual benefit dinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAK1c23ElA&sns=em

Lovely  !!

I'm sure that you' re getting excited.........the time will fly by........................many prayers for you . :nun3:

HopefulBride

Sigh I think I have another 45 days to go. Oh my Jesus, it is for love I thee.....

Edited by HopefulBride

HopefulBride

38 days to go.

Please keep me in your prayers. There have been some difficulties and some hard moments that have made me realize just how much I need to cling to our Lord more and more.

I have had a financial setback dye to unexpected expenses but so far so good, I am in a better place with each day of work so I am thankful. In other news, I got fitted for my second jumper last night :).

Please pray for a miracle/generous donor that will help me reach my goal in time for postulancy. I might have to delay postulancy by a couple of weeks depending on how things go at work.

I will be praying, HB. It's frustrating - I remember all the extra setbacks when I was waiting to enter. But it does happen so that God can do some more wonderful stuff. Some amazing things happened in the last couple of weeks before I went.  :)