An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

Guest Allie

As of today I have exactly four weeks left until postulancy.

May you be a vessel of His Light to all.

TheresaThoma

As of today I have exactly four weeks left until postulancy.

CRAZINESS!!!

HopefulBride

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!  it seems that just a couple of days ago I was lamenting that I had too long to wait.  Now postulancy is 26 days away.

Life as a candidate is not much different than life as a pre-candidate.  The main difference is having entered candidacy I now take the same formation classes as Sr. E and some of the Juniors.  Before, it was based on my work schedule and attending what I could.  Now as a candidate I pretty much am officially part of Sr. E's class.

Can't wait until May 31st.  I completed my second week at the wekend job and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to earn some funds to go toward expenses.  Being the overly nerdy person that I am I have created a two-page detailed (I mean detailed) down to where I'm going to mass on what day and even who and where I'm having lunch;heck I've even scheduled relaxation time.  I have emailed it to my siblings so that they know what is going on.  My biggest thing is making sure I get time with my family and my brother will be home from his deployment so yay.

In other news, I am sure many of you have heard about the service men and women from Fairchild Airforce Base who have lost their lives when their fueling plane exploded.  Well one of those who lost their lives was a young mom who is a parishioner at St. Peter's where two of our sisters serve as DRE.  She left behind a 7-month old and her husband is understandably having a very hard time.  Please keep those who've died as well as their families in your prayers.  That the Lord may grant them the strength to cope with the loss.

HopefulBride

According to Google, there are 23 days until my postulancy. I will be speaking with my boss tomorrow to let him know that I am leaving. Please pray for me.

Maximilianus

It feels like just yesterday you had 24 days left... time flies.

:P

wow, pretty soon the next chapter begins. 

HopefulBride

It feels like just yesterday you had 24 days left... time flies.

:P

wow, pretty soon the next chapter begins. 

I know, it feels like it doesn't it?  

I am anxious about it.  I went to the Doctor today for my food intolerance and he set me an appointment for June 6th and I realize that the next time I see him I will be a postulant!

HopefulBride

Post Pictures! Want to see you as a Possie

Haha possie. Would love to but I won't be on PM once I become a postulant. I am sure there will be pics on our Facebook page though. Edited by HopefulBride

OnlySunshine

Haha possie. Would love to but I won't be on PM once I become a postulant. I am sure there will be pics on our Facebook page though.

BTW, you need to update your blog with the exciting news!  It hasn't been updated in almost a month.  :)

HopefulBride

BTW, you need to update your blog with the exciting news! It hasn't been updated in almost a month. :)

I know!!! I've just been so busy that it feel like I have to plan the smallest thing!

Send me a invite for your clothing!!(when the time comes ;) Im located not to terribly far from you!! Back in the day..my dad was stationed there in the Air Force! That would be so wonderful!!

OnlySunshine

I know!!! I've just been so busy that it feel like I have to plan the smallest thing!

:hehe2:

HopefulBride

Send me a invite for your clothing!!(when the time comes ;) Im located not to terribly far from you!! Back in the day..my dad was stationed there in the Air Force! That would be so wonderful!!

The entrance to the novitiate is a private ceremony that not even family can come to :(.  I know that sister will be posting a lot of pictures on our Facebook page so look out for that.

:hehe2:

I'm working on updating it now Mater!