An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

TheresaThoma

That I don't have to wake up that early? Lol. Yeah I am too (not jut about the waking up thing)

How goes it?

It goes well. Enjoying my summer break. Be looking for a letter soon. I'm sending one to you tomorrow.

HopefulBride

Only a few more days!! Many prayers heading your way! Do you have everything ready?

Kind of.. I just got some summer socks and my alarm clock (have been using my cell phone). Need one more book and to finalize my insurance and then I think I am set.

HopefulBride

It goes well. Enjoying my summer break. Be looking for a letter soon. I'm sending one to you tomorrow.

Oooh. A letter, I'm excited. Oh SrMC came home today. Thanks for all of the prayers, please keep then coming. She still has a long way to go.

Lovely news of Sr MC..............................3 days to go................ you are all in my prayers.  :nun3: 

Edited by Jennirom

Kind of.. I just got some summer socks and my alarm clock (have been using my cell phone). Need one more book and to finalize my insurance and then I think I am set.

What book?  And can it be ordered and sent to the convent for you :)?  If so PM me :)

-- Cma

Guest Allie

Woke up thinking of you today.  Praying for you this special week as you prepare for your own "Holy Visitation. I'd love to send you a card from Virginia.  You can let me know via P.M. if it's ok.

HopefulBride

1 more day to go and praise the Lord I received an email that my insurance was approved by underwriting (talk about by the skin of your teeth)  I just need to make sure I turn in the last bit of paperwork they are asking for and then I am good to go.

God a couple more navy blue socks the other day and got a slip (now I need to find the rest of my material to make a couple more full slips for winter, I've got time for that though...)

My sister is mostly excited that she is getting the phone she got me back.  I spoke to my best friend today and she was shocked to find out that I don't have another 20 days with a phone or with facebook.  smh.... she just wishes things and decides that it's the reality lol.  Since I am helping SrMJ with our website, I will very likely be online but not on PM so chances are that after tomorrow I will not be able to drop in until my home visit. 

I hope that I will be able to drop in before then and say one quick goodbye (perhaps a nice long chat session :) )  If not, know that I am going to miss you all dearly and am just soooo thankful to have come across this phorum.  I am especially thankful for VS, sure we come and go but as we pass each other we sure are a nice source of strength and encouragement when it is needed.

God Bless,

Hopeful

Good news about your insurance cover.............one less thing to worry about. I'm sure that you'll complete all your tasks before tomorrow .

It must be very exciting for you at this time and you will soon join Sr. Erin in the Noviciate.

We will all miss you on VS and look forward to hearing from you on your home visit.

God Bless

Jenni x

FutureSister2009

God Bless you as you are ready to enter! I will be praying for you at Mass tomorrow!

OnlySunshine

You are entering the same day as my friend, Lilly, who is entering the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate so I will remember you both when I attend Mass tomorrow and have Adoration.  :)

HopefulBride

You are entering the same day as my friend, Lilly, who is entering the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate so I will remember you both when I attend Mass tomorrow and have Adoration.  :)

Thanks Mater!

HopefulBride

Good news about your insurance cover.............one less thing to worry about. I'm sure that you'll complete all your tasks before tomorrow .

It must be very exciting for you at this time and you will soon join Sr. Erin in the Noviciate.

We will all miss you on VS and look forward to hearing from you on your home visit.

God Bless

Jenni x

I am indeed very very excited and still can't believe how surreal this.  I just had my exit interview and the HR lady was kinda shocked, and then the last question (it's a form) was is there anything that would have convinced me to stay.  My no came out of my mouth quicker than I could think it lol. 

God Bless you as you are ready to enter! I will be praying for you at Mass tomorrow!

Thanks.  Prayers for you on your discernment!

I am indeed very very excited and still can't believe how surreal this.  I just had my exit interview and the HR lady was kinda shocked, and then the last question (it's a form) was is there anything that would have convinced me to stay.  My no came out of my mouth quicker than I could think it lol. 

Yeah ... exit interviews are funny especially when you are leaving due to religious reasons.

Guest Allie

Dear Bride,

Will be praying for you at Holy Mass tomorrow .  Got your pm so you will be receiving some snail mail from me.  I fly out on June 6 so please pray for me then.

your sister,

"Allie"

Totally Franciscan

God speed, Hopefulbride!  Please remember to pray for us all here on Phatmass!  We will be praying for you!