Sign in to follow this  
HopefulBride

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I like to just lurk the countdown threads until they get a bit closer, so now is the time. HB I'm praying for you. I'll miss seeing you around the Pham, but hey your off to do better things. Prayers for your family as well.

To Jesus Through Mary

HB- first off major congrats!! I am so excited for you and will be praying for you.

If you get a chance between all of your preparations, do you think you could share a bit of your vocation story and how you were drawn to your order? I would love to hear more of your story! 

HopefulBride
[quote name="Allie" post="2578860" timestamp="1367432109"]

30 DAYS!!!!![/quote

I know. I can't believe I have less than a month to go.

OnlySunshine

[quote name="Allie" post="2578860" timestamp="1367432109"]

30 DAYS!!!!![/quote

I know. I can't believe I have less than a month to go.

We have to get you a "Religious" tag!  :bounce:

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

maximillion

Today at evening prayer, I was received as a candidate.  I'm officially official  :woot:   :bounce:

Congratulations and all His Blessings on you!

Continued prayers for you as you continue........

HopefulBride

29 days! (In my time zone at least!)

Oh my goodness! I have less than a month to go!!

Guest Allie

As of today I have exactly four weeks left until postulancy.

May you be a vessel of His Light to all.

HopefulBride

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!  it seems that just a couple of days ago I was lamenting that I had too long to wait.  Now postulancy is 26 days away.

Life as a candidate is not much different than life as a pre-candidate.  The main difference is having entered candidacy I now take the same formation classes as Sr. E and some of the Juniors.  Before, it was based on my work schedule and attending what I could.  Now as a candidate I pretty much am officially part of Sr. E's class.

Can't wait until May 31st.  I completed my second week at the wekend job and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to earn some funds to go toward expenses.  Being the overly nerdy person that I am I have created a two-page detailed (I mean detailed) down to where I'm going to mass on what day and even who and where I'm having lunch;heck I've even scheduled relaxation time.  I have emailed it to my siblings so that they know what is going on.  My biggest thing is making sure I get time with my family and my brother will be home from his deployment so yay.

In other news, I am sure many of you have heard about the service men and women from Fairchild Airforce Base who have lost their lives when their fueling plane exploded.  Well one of those who lost their lives was a young mom who is a parishioner at St. Peter's where two of our sisters serve as DRE.  She left behind a 7-month old and her husband is understandably having a very hard time.  Please keep those who've died as well as their families in your prayers.  That the Lord may grant them the strength to cope with the loss.