An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

Squeak!

Getting excited for you now. Photographs! Please tell us there will be photographs?

x

(Edited because I can't spell.)

Edited by Lil'Nun

HopefulBride

Squeak!
Getting excited for you now. Photographs! Please tell us there will be photographs?

x

(Edited because I can't spell.)

There will be pictures. Unfortunately I will not be in PM once I enter and won't be able to post. They will definitely be on our website. I am not sure how soon after but there definitely will be.

15 days!!!! Oh my goodness. I cannot believe it just a hair over two weeks.

TheresaThoma

I'll make sure the link gets put up for pictures (because I will be stalking the page ;) ...). I'm sure they will also have some on the Facebook too.

HopefulBride

Time seems to be flying by. 15 more days to go is not as much as I thought.

Still looking for a doctor for my physical. Please keep praying.

HopefulBride

12 days now? :) :) :)
I will remember you at Mass today and before the Eucharist. ;)

Yep 12 days. Thanks lil'Nun.

This is becoming so real. Yikes.

HopefulBride

Thanks for the prayers guys. In the hospital with sister (my formator). She just got out of surgery and it is cancer. Please pray that it is not advanced and for her healing.

OnlySunshine

Thanks for the prayers guys. In the hospital with sister (my formator). She just got out of surgery and it is cancer. Please pray that it is not advanced and for her healing.

Sorry to hear that!  I was hoping it wouldn't be.  :(

St. Jude, patron saint of desperate cases, pray for Sister MC and ask for the healing she so desperately needs.  Amen.

My mom prayed for St. Jude's intercession when my cousin was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  My cousin has made significant progress and the chemotherapy regiment has shrunk the tumor down considerably.  I will pray that Sr. MC has the same outcome or better.

HopefulBride

[font='comic sans ms']Sorry to hear that! I was hoping it wouldn't be. [/font]:(

[font='comic sans ms']St. Jude, patron saint of desperate cases, pray for Sister MC and ask for the healing she so desperately needs. Amen.[/font]

[font='comic sans ms']My mom prayed for St. Jude's intercession when my cousin was diagnosed with a brain tumor. My cousin has made significant progress and the chemotherapy regiment has shrunk the tumor down considerably. I will pray that Sr. MC has the same outcome or better.[/font]

Thank you Mater! We get more info in three days. I will keep you guys updated.

HopefulBride

Thanks! Sister is in good spirits and we hear from the doctor tomorrow for a full report and diagnosis. Please keep us all in your prayers.

10 days until postulancy and I am praying that tomorrow brings food news for sister.

Guest Allie

9 days until postulancy for you now.  I have begun a novena to Our Lady of Peace (my favorite) for you.  Please remember me in your prayers.