An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

9 days until postulancy for you now. I have begun a novena to Our Lady of Peace (my favorite) for you. Please remember me in your prayers.

Oh Allie,

Thank you so much. I shall definitely keep you in my prayers. Please keep SrMC in your prayers as well.

HopefulBride

A long time coming! Prayers for you and Sister MC too!!

Yes definitely a long time coming. It feels a bit surreal.

8 days! I have been in bed all morning because I had an extraction and it is of the painful kind. I am hoping I can go to work tomorrow. Edited by HopefulBride

VeniJesuAmorMi

I don't post much on Phatmass but when I come around I keep updated on this thread. You and your community have been, and are!, in my prayers. :)

So soon! I'm really gonna miss seeing you around PM, but it's so great to see your entrance finally coming up! 

HopefulBride

6 days dear Bride!!! :nun1:

I know.  And yet there is still sooo much to do!  I am still not believing that in 6 days I will become a postulant.  I think harder still is the realization that in 6 days things will be different, in a good way and in a hard way.  I feel like I have been saying goodbye to my sister everyday and I cannot bear this upcoming goodbye to her...

So soon! I'm really gonna miss seeing you around PM, but it's so great to see your entrance finally coming up! 

I will definitely miss PM and all of the fun I had here.  PM has been a great help to me in my discernment and in my spiritual life.  You guys have been a great source of support and encouragement during these last three plus years.  You all will be in my prayers and I ask for your continued prayers.

maximillion

Prayers for you as you go forward, and for your family....

Yes, the sweet joy of entry is tempered by the separation from the world and our connections with it.

Be gentle with yourself, ease yourself in and place all of your trust in Him.

Guest Allie

I know.  And yet there is still sooo much to do!  I am still not believing that in 6 days I will become a postulant.  I think harder still is the realization that in 6 days things will be different, in a good way and in a hard way.  I feel like I have been saying goodbye to my sister everyday and I cannot bear this upcoming goodbye to her...

I know.  Praying for your family also as you take the next step towards clinging to Him alone.

HopefulBride

5 days!

My second jumper is ready to go and now it's just a matter of making sure there is a cap small enough to fit my head.  Strangely enough the most exciting thing I am looking forward to is not waking up at 3:30 in the morning.

TheresaThoma

5 days!

My second jumper is ready to go and now it's just a matter of making sure there is a cap small enough to fit my head.  Strangely enough the most exciting thing I am looking forward to is not waking up at 3:30 in the morning.

Not having to wake up that early is the best feeling in the world. I'm so excited for you!!

HopefulBride

Not having to wake up that early is the best feeling in the world. I'm so excited for you!!

That I don't have to wake up that early? Lol. Yeah I am too (not jut about the waking up thing)

How goes it?

To Jesus Through Mary

Only a few more days!! Many prayers heading your way! Do you have everything ready?