An Old School Catholic Message Board

Doctor Who!

Basilisa Marie

Fidei Defensor

I was very pleased with it in comparison to the first half of the season! I mean, the first half was good, but this looks very promising.

I was also very happy that this episode didn't have a convenient plot device that came out of left field as a solution to the problem! 

Overall, very awesome!

It's cool to not have the plot device as a solution, but the fact is, the Doctor actually knows what's going to happen. He sees all of time and space. It's just that he has to act in a way to relate to us.

GeorgiiMichael

Anyone other than taris ad astra and I Whovians? 

Watched the 7.2 opener? 

:)

Conveniently forgetting me, eh?

Basilisa Marie

Conveniently forgetting me, eh?

AH I'M SORRY!   :pinch:

I saw Tardis' avatar and was inspired to start the thread, that's why I mentioned him. 

I really liked the episode, but it's not my favorite.  

I want Clara's teacup. 

Basilisa Marie

I missed the Bells of St. John :(

I think the Doctor Who tumblr said BBC America put it online?  Maybe I misread that?  

I think the Doctor Who tumblr said BBC America put it online?  Maybe I misread that?  

http://www.goldtardis.com/doctor-who-series-seven-episode-six---the-bells-of-saint-john.html

You two rock, thank you!  I know what I'm doing after class now :)  (Would do it now, but technically office hours...and it's way easier to explain a mute phorum than the Doctor if someone walks by.)

cmotherofpirl

I have spent the last several months watching the entire series on Netflix. I am hooked :)