An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Slap Floor

MIKolbe

IcePrincessKRS

I haven't worked out in over a week because I got sick. I feel lazy and gross. I felt better today, though, so I busted my rear cleaning the house. That counts for something!

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

My dodgeball playoffs and Championship tonight!  Wish me luck.  I am the starting sprinter and haven't played much lately due to injuries. 

GET YO BUTT OFF THE CHAIR AND GO FOR THAT WALK, LADY.

hahahaha I can't walk now silly :P the children don't keep up with me.

i didn't walk this morning because it was too freakin' cold.

We are the Dodgeball Champs!!!!!!!!!!  I played well!  Only my elbow and quad hurt a little.  I am back with the same team next season!  Let's repeat!!!!!  Back in black! 

I wish I could hand out props right now or I would :/

It  got into the 50s today in Ohio. jogged for about 2.5 miles.  probably one of the last nice days we will have in a while

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using our new and not fully working freestryder and I love it.  Resistence 9 at the end of the workout around 25 minutes in.  But there is something wrong with the computerness part of it. 

Resistence of 12!  computer thingy to be fixed next week.  Indoor softball and Dodgball start up will start Feb 4th and prolly while I am off at the March for Life respectively.  ^__^

I am training for my volleyball season that starts in about two to four months.  I am doing right now 50 lunges for each leg, 50 squats, jump roping, and lifting weights.

I am increasing the lunges and squats each week by 10 and am increasing the jump roping by a minute each week.  I don't know what to do with the weights really.  I have never really lifted...

But yeah... I should be in perfect condition for volleyball. (I am really trying to increase my vertical leap here so if anybody knows any better ways let me know please.)

I went to the doctor's yesterday and the doctor told me I have a perfect BMI (Body Mass Index) http://www.bmi-calculator.net/ I have my first 5 mile run today after work. Should be interesting... Well the time will most likely be embarassing lol. Less then a month til the 10k I'm doing and I think I'm gonna do the local zombie run too which is a 5K. I wanna go halloween costume paintballin too. With Dodgeball on top. So excited!

Okay I am normal!!!  But I still need to lose some weight...