An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Catholic Iq Score

PhuturePriest

Basilisa Marie

Yeah, but it only says "go read this!" 

Good link, though.  :)  Maybe we should make the Church Scholars get a minimum score... :evil:

PhuturePriest

182!  Meh.  

I got Heaven and Hell, Dogma, Prayer, Special Days, Religious Nobles, and Church info 100%. 

I call foul on the ten commandments question. :)

I call foul on that one, too! The Ten Commandments answers really made no sense. "You shall not lie" and "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" both mean the same exact thing, and lying is only mentioned once in the Ten Commandments, but there are no other plausible answers available.

Yeah, there were quite a few that were a little uh... vague.    And as I said, if you reversed 2 of the vague ones, you got 2 wrong.   I apparently reversed Isaiah's and Jeremiah's rants... know I got Elijah right.  ;)    Oh well....

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

Yeah, there were quite a few that were a little uh... vague.    And as I said, if you reversed 2 of the vague ones, you got 2 wrong.   I apparently reversed Isaiah's and Jeremiah's rants... know I got Elijah right.  ;)    Oh well....

I had no clue about those, so I just completely guessed.

the font is kinda hard to read I agree. I haven't finished yet im on question 10 lol. Although it says that archangels are chief angels which is ludicrous. St. Thomas puts them at the bottom of his tier of angels.... they certainly aren't the chief angels.

Exactly Slappo.  THAT's the kinda stuff I'm talking about.   There are another 5 ranks above them.  Bet the Seraphim & Cherubim are dissed.... :hehe2:  :wedgie:

PhuturePriest

Exactly Slappo.  THAT's the kinda stuff I'm talking about.   There are another 5 ranks above them.  Bet the Seraphim & Cherubim are dissed.... :hehe2:  :wedgie:

Even the Devil is offended that they called Archangels Chief Angels. :hehe:

DiscerningCatholic

I kinda had to rush through it this time, but I went up nearly 20 points (19 to be exact) from my last time.

531936_363156003801528_416451092_n.jpg

PhuturePriest

I have polished up my inner theologian, and my score is WAY better. I'm glad to know I no longer have the morals and virtues of the Devil:

My+Catholic+IQ+Score.PNG

Idunno... redos the same day... don't seem quite cricket to me.  

I know they let you do it... but the questions are awfully fresh. 

Better way of seeing if you have it... wait a few weeks, don't look at the questions... and take it again.

For what my opinion is worth....

Nihil Obstat

Better way of seeing if you have it... wait a few weeks, don't look at the questions... and take it again.

That is the best way to take a test. Get by on pure excellence, not some namby-pamby 'knowledge' or 'logic', or even worse, 'test-taking strategies'. Hah. Just take that test on, answer so flooping hard that the test bows before you.

PhuturePriest

Critique all you want, I got a free book out of it. :P