An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Catholic Iq Score

PhuturePriest

Guest Allie

Oh my goodness this test takes forever!

I will eventually finish it and Ill be the one representing the stupid people...

Oh no, that's me.  I know nothing about heresies and messed up the prophets big time. Score: 177  But I did rush. :paperbag:

Quid Est Veritas?

178. :( I don't know my Bible very well. And I thought I knew everything, *sigh*
If at first you don't succeed...

Quid Est Veritas?

Maybe the designer wanted to shorten our time in Purgatory. :)
The paintings are gorgeous, though. And I listened to Palestrina on Youtube for the full effect, lol.

PhuturePriest

LOL I have a bachelor's in theology and I got 174.

Woot go me!

You were apparently bribing Scott Hahn through your theology courses at Franciscan and slept through class instead. :P

PhuturePriest

And the heresy questions weren't that hard for me. I love learning about heresies. Not only are they interesting, but their names are just so dang cool. If Arianism wasn't a Fed-Ex ride straight to hell I would totally jump on board.

Edited by FuturePriest387

Finally finished it and I think Ill be bringing up the rear! 

Im a cradle Catholic and went to Catholic high school so Im not if my results are good or bad...

I also promise I did not cheat and look things up!

IQ_zpsf1f07264.png

Edited by CrossCuT

I just finished this after going through it for like 2 days at work in my sporadic downtime. I just went through the RCIA program and was brought into the full communion of the church (receieved confirmation and eucharist) this Easter! Attending RCIA so recently definitely helped me out with some of these sections, expecially the sacrements and dogma. I was raised Episcopalian and attended bible study for about 4 years in high school but fell out of my faith for almost 10 years. It feels great to be back and a full member of the one true church of Christ!

ScreenShot2013-04-12at114415AM.png

Edited by Raz

I got a 160. I messed something up bad on the sacraments...I only got 36%! I thought I was good on that area, now I'm confused , got to go back question by question. Not bad for a non catholic I think.

Boy this test was long. I kept thinking, surely it's almost over now. I did pretty good I think, 164. My best scores were in bible, Morality and Virtue, and Heaven and Hell. Heresies and Religious Nobles had me totally confused. 

ChristinaTherese

Ironically, Nihil, I actually DID believe that, naive soul that I was, when I first entered college. 

I had the odd idea that exams were suposed to test what I really had learned during the semester, not what I could cram, and thought that craming was, well, undignified and a sign I hadn't been working all semester.  

But.... when my scores were SO BAD first semester, I was totally baffled how this could be!  Checked with my comrades... learned the sad reality of college expectations.  And about what footnotes, libraries, etc. were for.  Sigh.

Moved into nearly straight A's when i figured out that testing presumed heavy-duty-cram was part of the game.   Sigh.  Freshman year is a pain....

I get pretty good grades (A's and B's) and I've never crammed. Studying for finals, in my experience, is commonly optional. Then again, there are some tests that you just have to study for.... (Like the one I have tomorrow....)