An Old School Catholic Message Board

Epic Fail (2)

Papist

homeschoolmom

Okay... so... My mom's house is completely empty and I was up there for probably the very last time yesterday. I thought, "I should do a cartwheel in this livingroom-- one last time." Then I thought of this thread and didn't.

For the record, I used to cartwheel through the livingroom, much to my mom's dismay. I love it. She hated it.

Okay... so... My mom's house is completely empty and I was up there for probably the very last time yesterday. I thought, "I should do a cartwheel in this livingroom-- one last time." Then I thought of this thread and didn't.

For the record, I used to cartwheel through the livingroom, much to my mom's dismay. I love it. She hated it.

Aww you could have starred in your own Gif!!

Wise you are.

homeschoolmom

I mentioned it to HSdad and he said that he could do it-- a roundoff, no less! I said, "Honey, I've known you for over 25 years, and I have never seen you ever do a roundoff. What in the world would make you think you could do one?" He did not have an answer. But he was serious. The last roundoff (or cartwheel, for that matter) that I ever did was back when my daughter was little. As I was flying through the air, I thought, "Well, this was not well thought out." I landed fine, didn't hurt myself (too much), but I decided that was the last one I would ever do in life again.

PhuturePriest

02297157337009149469.jpg

I don't care what's in them, Tim Tams are freakin' delicious. Americans don't know what they're missing out on. The Australians are geniuses.

PhuturePriest

I mentioned it to HSdad and he said that he could do it-- a roundoff, no less! I said, "Honey, I've known you for over 25 years, and I have never seen you ever do a roundoff. What in the world would make you think you could do one?" He did not have an answer. But he was serious. The last roundoff (or cartwheel, for that matter) that I ever did was back when my daughter was little. As I was flying through the air, I thought, "Well, this was not well thought out." I landed fine, didn't hurt myself (too much), but I decided that was the last one I would ever do in life again.

What's a roundoff?

I don't care what's in them, Tim Tams are freakin' delicious. Americans don't know what they're missing out on. The Australians are geniuses.

Sorry FP, delicious as they are, there's only one guy whose Flesh and Blood I wanna eat.  Anyone else's squicks me out.