An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Thread For Ardill's Questions

ardillacid

Yesterday. Went to a Pens game :)

I'll be in and out of the Pittsburgh area over the next few weeks as I start looking for a place to live. I have an appointment next week to look at a house in Canonsburg...we could meet up!

Yesterday. Went to a Pens game :)

I'll be in and out of the Pittsburgh area over the next few weeks as I start looking for a place to live. I have an appointment next week to look at a house in Canonsburg...we could meet up!

They are starting a new phase in my neighborhood.  Buy there.  I will send Peyton to shovel your driveway for a year!!!!

• 2 months later...
PhuturePriest

Question for a friend...

How does one go about getting blood out of clothes?  :unsure:

Burn them, as well as any other evidence that may still exist.

ChristinaTherese

Hydrogen peroxide works wonders. (Note from the stupid: Don't forget what the chemical was and use bleach. It makes things fade quickly when you pour it on generously as if it was hydrogen peroxide.... (It was just my sheet. So it's not like I ruined a shirt or something.))

xTrishaxLynnx

oxy clean

I'm so proud of you. Totally expected your reply to say "Give them to a woman to wash."

Soak in cold water, pre-treat with either a vinegar/water mixture or diluted hydrogen peroxide, wash in cold water. Repeat as necessary until it's out. If you can find any, hanging in as direct sunlight as possible to dry is supposed to be a good stain-remover. (In a pinch, you could probably even do this inside if you have a good-sized window that gets a lot of sun, so the article doesn't just freeze.)

Or just buy new clothes.