An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Thread For Ardill's Questions

ardillacid

my sister has set me up on a blind date...I don't know what is expected. Do I show up wasted or?...

Show up dressed to kill.  If you like her, you've got that going for you.  If you don't like her, you lose nothing.

• 3 months later...

Yes, hi, I left a bunch of raw hamburger out on a plate in my fridge for a couple days, is this still fine to eat?

I hope this is not a dumb question but I've been meaning to ask it for a long time-- does your name have anything to do with armadillos on acid? just curious.

Is that a common thing? I've never seen an armadillo in the wild, so I am unfamiliar with their natural behavior, up to and including drug use. 

Is that a common thing? I've never seen an armadillo in the wild, so I am unfamiliar with their natural behavior, up to and including drug use. 

I was kind of hoping that you would tell me because I have no idea. it's all good though.

Well they must be on something, since most of the time I see them in Texas they're dead on the roadside.

Edited by Socrates

Yes, hi, I left a bunch of raw hamburger out on a plate in my fridge for a couple days, is this still fine to eat?

If you don't mind the brain-eating bacteria, it should make a tasty snack.

I say it's steak tartare time!!!

IcePrincessKRS

As long as it smells ok and you cook it thoroughly I'd say it's fine. If it smells bad toss it.

• 4 months later...