An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abercrombie & Fitch Ceo Explains Why He Hates Fat Chicks

CrossCuT

“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,” he told the site. “Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely. Those companies that are in trouble are trying to target everybody: young, old, fat, skinny. But then you become totally vanilla. You don’t alienate anybody, but you don’t excite anybody, either,” he told Salon.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-explains-why-he-hates-fat-chicks/

This is the exact approach phatmass takes. We only target cool good looking Catholics, and MIKolbe.

This is the exact approach phatmass takes. We only target cool good looking Catholics, and MIKolbe.

Explain Hasan?

CatholicsAreKewl

This is exactly as creepy as Red man explaining why he likes fat chicks. 

I dont wear Abercrombie in the first place but now I definitely wont! 

Not only because of this silliniess but also because what the CEO did WORKED! I dont fit into those clothes! He has prevented me from shopping there even if I wanted to.

It's funny because he's ugly.

i don't understand what is wrong with his face? 

PhuturePriest

i don't understand what is wrong with his face? 

:secret:

I believe it's a mix of this thing called "botox" and "tanning booths".

:secret:

I believe it's a mix of this thing called "botox" and "tanning booths".

Theres nothing wrong with Botulism Toxin. Perfectly safe, along with tanning booths. 

PhuturePriest

Theres nothing wrong with Botulism Toxin. Perfectly safe, along with tanning booths. 

I never said anything was, other than excessive botox and tanning makes you look messed up.