An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abercrombie & Fitch Ceo Explains Why He Hates Fat Chicks

CrossCuT

Nihil Obstat

Warning: Men in underwear.

http://youtu.be/nKmBqYPR890

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Spem in alium

They seem to only cater to the materialistic and the insecure. My closet's full of it!

:hehe2: So YOU'RE the one keeping them in business!

CatholicsAreKewl

Jason Evert calls the store "Abercrombie and Filth".

Hahaha, he's giving them publicity. 

IcePrincessKRS

not familiar with the area, is it a lot like that? I suppose the Jock thing is true, they take HS football pretty seriously in TX ;)

I think he was referring to your custom title above your avatar.

morostheos

I've only ever owned one item of A&F clothing - a regular old button down shirt I got for a steal at a thrift shop. After I bought it I took all the A&F labels off of it with a seam ripper so they wouldn't get any advertising from me.

The CEO, as is anyone in my view, is made truly ugly through his words and intentions.

He's also actually ugly.  Like he looks like somebody beat the poo out of him with an ugly stick.  He's an ugly 68 year old man who is tragic in a pathetic sort of way as he desperately tries to create the illusion of youth about himself.  He's ugly.  He's pathetic.  Ergo, this is actually a funny story.  

God the Father

If their target market isn't gay dudes, they're missing their mark by a wide margin

You know what would be great? If tons of people dressed in really hideous, unfashionable clothes and made sure they looked dirty and then they all made it a point to shop in A&F. Scare off all the hot people ;)