An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bg's Random Ramblings And Thoughts 3

BG45

Thanks, everyone, for all your prayers and support.   My MIL, "Charlotte" had the gentlest possible death, and the family is doing incredibly well.  All your prayers have made a huge difference.  Thank you!  I'll be around in a few days.  Thanks again!

AL, I'm so sorry about C's passing, but it seems that maybe this was all God's timing.  C. finally came back to God and then He decided to bring her home.  You all are in my prayers!

TT, hope the holding pattern breaks soon.

Well hopefully it will break tomorrow afternoon. I'm really hoping to have this all wrapped up (in a good way) by the end of the week. Though early next week wouldn't be bad either.

AL this definitely sounds like God's timing.

• 2 weeks later...
TheresaThoma

I HAVE A JOB! I got the position I interviewed for! So I get to move again this weekend (staying with my friend's parents) and then about three weeks after that I will hopefully have my own place.

I HAVE A JOB! I got the position I interviewed for! So I get to move again this weekend (staying with my friend's parents) and then about three weeks after that I will hopefully have my own place.

Hallelujah!!  :)  Congratulations on it, except for the whole moving thing...moving stinks.  

Moving is ok.

Shopping is a pain in the butt. Transitioning from "this tee-shirt is clean, and I only wore this cotton skirt once or twice" type of dressing to professional attire is interesting. And yes that was my normal thought process in the morning. I lived in tee shirts, casual skirts and my birkenstocks. Now it is dress pants, button downs, and heels.

Fortunately my mom is helping me out with getting some nice work clothes. I'm not 100% sure about dress code but I know it will be on the dressier side of business casual at least.

• 1 month later...

Yuck to the dress side of business casual.  I'm with you all the way on tee shirts!  (though obviously not the skirts, being a guy and all).  How's the work going?  (Sorry it's been like a month!)

BG!!!!  Good to hear from you!   We're walking again on the walking thread.... and you'll get 500 miles just for checking in!   How is it going with you???

And dress skirts with T-shirts?  NO for all of us, BG.   

Edited by AnneLine