An Old School Catholic Message Board

Since We've Been Talking About Lgbtq Stuff A Lot Lately...

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Winchester

The only "completion" of a sexual act that diminishes the chances of pregnancy is on the male side, so that leaves options.

Good Lord I have seen people with "Church Militant" flags on this forum support "gay marriage." The Catholic Church really does seem to have a lot of problems at the present time.

If you can please report it or point it out to me I'll gladly remove the Church Militant tag. Otherwise, you are not helping, and simply condoning the very problem you are complaining about.

In other news, maybe the biggest problem in the church today is when faithful Catholics complain about everything wrong in the church, but never actually take any initiative to correct anything.

PhuturePriest

I'm just excited because I finally figured out how to pronounce Apotheoun's name (I think).

You two need to stop doubting yourselves.

To answer your question a few pages back, "anal stimulation" is rather vague. If we're not talking about anal sex, anal stimulation between a married couple is not forbidden, so long as it is an act of foreplay. If we're talking about anal sex specifically, that is debated among theologians, as I said before. Again: it is up to your informed conscience to decide "yes" or "no" with your spouse. The Church has yet to denounce the act, which means it is up in the air.

CatholicsAreKewl

I'm just excited because I finally figured out how to pronounce Apotheoun's name (I think).

To answer your question a few pages back, "anal stimulation" is rather vague. If we're not talking about anal sex, anal stimulation between a married couple is not forbidden, so long as it is an act of foreplay. If we're talking about anal sex specifically, that is debated among theologians, as I said before. Again: it is up to your informed conscience to decide "yes" or "no" with your spouse. The Church has yet to denounce the act, which means it is up in the air.

Not just anal stimulation, my dear boy! I said prostate stimulation. KOC said something about the anus not being made for sex, though prostate can be stimulated through the anus. He answered my question as if there was a straightforward answer. Anywho, I don't care about this topic anymore. I yield the rest of my time to the chair, currently occupied by the wise markhorini: 

220px-Markhor.jpg

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

HisChildForever

I think it's a little weird that there's 14 pages (give or take) dedicated to anal sex. I actually think it's odd that when homosexuality and homosexual behavior comes up on Phatmass the topic is primary geared toward male sex-same relations. Anyway I think we all know what the Church teaches on homosexual relations, and if someone didn't know, that could be solved in 2 pages or less. Any further questions could be asked in Catholic Q&A, Raising Small Humans, or personal messenger. 

Winchester

I think it's a little weird that there's 14 pages (give or take) dedicated to anal sex. I actually think it's odd that when homosexuality and homosexual behavior comes up on Phatmass the topic is primary geared toward male sex-same relations. Anyway I think we all know what the Church teaches on homosexual relations, and if someone didn't know, that could be solved in 2 pages or less. Any further questions could be asked in Catholic Q&A, Raising Small Humans, or personal messenger. 

You read all 14 pages?

Now that's weird.

Winchester

Hence the "give or take"

Giving and taking has also been a topic on this thread.

Wait, this thread wasn't some sort of drinking game?  "Every time someone says X take a shot", "Every time someone says Y take a shot", "Every time homosexuality is related to a heinous crime take two shots".

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Wait, this thread wasn't some sort of drinking game?  "Every time someone says X take a shot", "Every time someone says Y take a shot", "Every time homosexuality is related to a heinous crime take two shots".

Oh my gosh.......Not gunna lie that's kinda creative.

Edited by LinaSt.Cecilia2772