An Old School Catholic Message Board

"i Need Feminism Because..." Cambridge University Students Sha

CrossCuT

photosynthesis

Now you make baby Jesus cry.

Also, notice anything wrong with this picture:

hZ3x39V.jpg

See what you can do to fix that.

Um...ET is in our living room drinking out of our glasses?

Um...ET is in our living room drinking out of our glasses?

Woman, is that any way to talk to speak of the fingers that labor hard sending arcane commands to an army of infernal machines in order to provide for my family? Have you no respect or awe for these mighty digits? 

Edited by adt6247

Now you make baby Jesus cry.

Also, notice anything wrong with this picture:

hZ3x39V.jpg

Be a dear and see what you can do to fix that.

I was gonna say, I think your code has bugs...

Yeah, well, overflow: hidden has some weird interactions with absolute positioned elements. You know how it is.

photosynthesis

It's going to be hard to code with the amount of bourbon I poured him :)

photosynthesis

Woman, is that any way to talk to speak of the fingers that labor hard sending arcane commands to an army of infernal machines in order to provide for my family? Have you no respect or awe for these mighty digits? 

My utmost apologies!  I'll be sure to mention "telling my husband he has alien hands" in my next confession...

My utmost apologies!  I'll be sure to mention "telling my husband he has alien hands" in my next confession...

That's needlessly specific. You could merely confess to the sin of detraction against your hard-working and loyal husband, whose bravery, fidelity, and continuous integration scripts are the stuff of epic legend.

photosynthesis

That's needlessly specific. You could merely confess to the sin of detraction against your hard-working and loyal husband, whose bravery, fidelity, and continuous integration scripts are the stuff of epic legend.

Noted!  But I still want to see what Canon's reaction to that would be.

Nihil Obstat

Maybe I'll just attempt to make macarons again:

macarons.jpg

It's always macarons season.

Did somepony say Macaron?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

Hm...well I think Jesus was a feminist, or to be more accurate, he was THE feminist, the one to whom all feminists should take their inspiration from. So I actually do think feminist ideology is necessary or that we all need to be feminists, insomuch as we all need to be more like Christ.

The answer to social problems with gender is social change, but social change comes about through personal change.

No, we all know that Jesus was a Christian Right conservative, and thus He would want nothing to do with such godless liberal nonsense as burning bras or banning urinals or whatever.  More accurately, He is THE Christian Right conservative, as you can't get more Christian than Christ Himself, nor more Right.

(Trying to fit Our Lord Jesus Christ into modern ideological categories or labels is stupid.)

Did somepony say Macaron?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

I was so hoping this would be the death of this thread.  A perfect ending.   

Nihil Obstat

I was so hoping this would be the death of this thread.  A perfect ending.   

^Props.

(Trying to fit Our Lord Jesus Christ into modern ideological categories or labels is stupid.)

Almost as stupid as trying to fit Catholics neatly in any of the political parties. 

I've thrown together a neat little Venn diagram to illustrate the vices supported by each of the modern American parties:

HQXTOti.png

This is by no means comprehensive, but should show why any Catholic with at least double-digit IQ can't wholly support any of the political parties in the US. If your platform includes support for vice, you aren't compatibility with Catholic teaching. The best they can expect from us is to hold our nose as we enter the ballot box when we vote for them.