An Old School Catholic Message Board

Group Picture Video (island Of Amesome)

arfink

So back when I did that group picture, I promised you all a video of the process. This video is 6+ hours of work crushed down into 6 minutes of video. Kinda like orange juice or something. I dunno. It's kinda fun to watch though. :)

[media]http://youtu.be/FjzIFhr1aCw[/media]

Enjoy!

So back when I did that group picture, I promised you all a video of the process. This video is 6+ hours of work crushed down into 6 minutes of video. Kinda like orange juice or something. I dunno. It's kinda fun to watch though. :)

[media]http://youtu.be/FjzIFhr1aCw[/media]

Enjoy!

props

Thanks everybody for participating! This was a lot of fun, I hope to do it again some day soon.

This kicks a donkey.

I knew the Taco Truck would be immediately followed by dUSt. :-P

Watch out for carpal tunnel, though, ok, fink? ;-)

This kicks a donkey.

I knew the Taco Truck would be immediately followed by dUSt. :-P

Watch out for carpal tunnel, though, ok, fink? ;-)

I try to take good care of my hands. They're the only set I got, and people say I'm good with them, so it's important to me. I use a special keyboard and such to help protect my hands, and use a pretty light touch on the pen too. Hopefully they last a real long time. ;)

PhuturePriest

I try to take good care of my hands. They're the only set I got, and people say I'm good with them, so it's important to me. I use a special keyboard and such to help protect my hands, and use a pretty light touch on the pen too. Hopefully they last a real long time. ;)

I was unaware aggressively writing was bad for your hand. Perhaps I should consider being easier with my handwriting.

Maximilianus

That was cool.

I missed out on this one. The next one needs to have a giant octopus wielding a rapier