An Old School Catholic Message Board

Finding Other Catholic Virgins?

polskieserce

KnightofChrist

from topic to topic

Was it really quite hypnotic? Cue teh Picard Song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rYhRqf757I

CatholicsAreKewl

:huh: I never understand why girls lie about that. That's messed up. Also, do they really think he's not going to know when she's IN PAIN? HELLO.

Wait, I thought this wasn't always the case if the right amount of "care" was put into the process.

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

Wait, I thought this wasn't always the case if the right amount of "care" was put into the process.

Wine = "care." Or so I am told. :P

Edited by arfink

Was it really quite hypnotic? Cue teh Picard Song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rYhRqf757I

If you play this and the beetis song together, it sounds good

havok579257

A lot of white people used to have blacks slaves also, so there must be something right with that. Its absolutely racist to decide where to move based on if there are more whites than blacks. Just because a good majority of people do it does not make it right. A lot of people support abortion and gay marriage and sex before marriage. All things the church condemns. Just like racism. Your obviously afraid of black men for some reason. God teaches us all men are created equal. Although you dont see it that way. Your way of thinking is condemned by the church. To disregard this means you really have no understanding of church teaching. So what your real reason you are afraid of living by blacks and hispanics? Why do they make you feel inferior?

Pokie...utilitarianism isn't a Catholic ideal. It goes against everything Catholic theology teaches about love.

The first chapter of this book explains it ... I think it'd benefit you to read the entire thing.

The relevant section on utilitarianism is available on the free preview. Check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/Men-Women-Mystery-Love-Responsibility/dp/0867168404/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1374695102&sr=8-3&keywords=love+and+responsibility

homeschoolmom

Or will you get the shivers just knowing she was YOUR conquest?

:huh: I never understand why girls lie about that. That's messed up. Also, do they really think he's not going to know when she's IN PAIN? HELLO.

Actually, I've been wondering if he's a little sadistic and likes the idea of causing her pain. Maybe that's what gives him the shivers...

Did you know that if you listen to "Revolution 9" backwards, you can hear John Lennon saying, "this thread needs to be closed already, seriously. Also, Paul is dead."

bahahahaha!!! rotfl

Yes, I agree. It's not productive at all....

Edited by homeschoolmom

HisChildForever

Actually, I've been wondering if he's a little sadistic and likes the idea of causing her pain. Maybe that's what gives him the shivers...

If he acknowledges this...I can't. We've gone from cray cray to prison material.

This...is the most amazing thing on earth.

Also, if you haven't seen The Room...it's the best worst movie ever made. OH HAI DOGGIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ForaBSjKXic

Who wants to start a gang?

Tattooed people only.

No Pokies allowed.

I have no Tats but my ears are peireced , Can I join?

GeorgiiMichael

I have no Tats but my ears are peireced , Can I join?

HECK YEAH!

Okay, rule change:

People with tattoos and/or piercings only.

Still definitely no Pokies allowed.

What are you going to do, throw me down a well like the evil princes of Judah did to Jeremiah when he reminded them of some truths they did not like to hear?

You're no Jeremiah.