An Old School Catholic Message Board

Members List

BarbTherese

BarbTherese

Search on Phatmass doesn't seem to work to me (don't know much about computers).  I'm looking for Allie's profile on Phatmass and to my research, Page 1 of the Members' List begins with "L"??? not "A"

Help!

BarbTherese

That was interesting.  I clicked only "Personal Messenger" on Phatmass and what appeared in my browser was "-members-list/" although the window had opened onto Open Mic ok.   Opened another tab (had already been opened on another site) and clicked onto Phatmass Vocations in my Favourites and what comes up in my browser, "-members-list/-" again though I was into Open Mic Forum ok.  So I opened a new window and googled Phatmass and got into Phatmass and Open Mic that way and my browser performed ok.  Is it Phatmass or my computer?..................or my bad?

franciscanheart

I can't even understand what you're saying so I can't help you. Try explaining again?

Just an FYI: phorum features are minimal right now, so you may not be able to access her profile.

Search on Phatmass doesn't seem to work to me (don't know much about computers).  I'm looking for Allie's profile on Phatmass and to my research, Page 1 of the Members' List begins with "L"??? not "A"

Help!

Allie

KnightofChrist

That was interesting.  I clicked only "Personal Messenger" on Phatmass and what appeared in my browser was "-members-list/" although the window had opened onto Open Mic ok.   Opened another tab (had already been opened on another site) and clicked onto Phatmass Vocations in my Favourites and what comes up in my browser, "-members-list/-" again though I was into Open Mic Forum ok.  So I opened a new window and googled Phatmass and got into Phatmass and Open Mic that way and my browser performed ok.  Is it Phatmass or my computer?..................or my bad?

I'm not sure if it is related. But I perhaps have noticed something similar. A number of times I've clicked on one of the buttons/links in the navigation bar and it did not go where I thought I had clicked. I've dismissed it as a mistake on my part, like I just thought I clicked on one link when it was in fact another. But I have been meaning to ask, because sometimes I was pretty sure I clicked the right nav button.

HisChildForever

I'm not sure if it is related. But I perhaps have noticed something similar. A number of times I've clicked on one of the buttons/links in the navigation bar and it did not go where I thought I had clicked. I've dismissed it as a mistake on my part, like I just thought I clicked on one link when it was in fact another. But I have been meaning to ask, because sometimes I was pretty sure I clicked the right nav button.

The Matrix is among us...

KnightofChrist

The Matrix is among us...

Of course it could have been the Strawberry Moonshine, woot, good stuff. All you need to do is eat two or three strawberries and you forget how to operate your computer. Edited by KnightofChrist

BarbTherese

Thank you, found Allie's Profile.  Thank you, KnightOfChrist, I know now its not my computer.  It's happened to me a few times, but this time I decided to look into it a little further.  It is really weird that one goes onto one Forum, while a completely different Forum appears in the browser.

I realize that Phatmass softwear is having problems at the moment - I was suspicious, however, that it could be my computer, despite Norton functional and fully paid up to date.

I hope Allie does know that I am "creepin" and contacts us -  more than I are concerned about her while I am hoping and praying she is fine (see thread in Vocations forum)

It could be the grog ya kno, although I didn't know that Phatmass liked a drop or two........................or more...

............................................or is it dUSt that imbibes ? banana-on-computer-smiley-emoticon.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gif

KnightofChrist

Thank you, found Allie's Profile. Thank you, KnightOfChrist, I know now its not my computer. It's happened to me a few times, but this time I decided to look into it a little further. It is really weird that one goes onto one Forum, while a completely different Forum appears in the browser.

I realize that Phatmass softwear is having problems at the moment - I was suspicious, however, that it could be my computer, despite Norton functional and fully paid up to date.

I hope Allie does know that I am "creepin" and contacts us - more than I are concerned about her while I am hoping and praying she is fine (see thread in Vocations forum)

It could be the grog ya kno, although I didn't know that Phatmass liked a drop or two........................or more...

............................................or is it dUSt that imbibes ? banana-on-computer-smiley-emoticon.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gifnot-available.gif

No problemo, glad to have shown your not cray cray. And I was mostly joking about the strawberries. A modest amount of the juice is good mixed in with some coca-cola but the actual strawberries taste like jet fuel and are likely just as flammable. I ate one and I could not feel the inside of my mouth for 5 mins.

BarbTherese

Me not crazy for sure, man...........................

..................................rather......................................... girl-poking-out-tongue-smiley-emoticon.g............ completely nutty as a fruitcake..........and free as a bird......................(sanity is an ever shifting imaginary line created by society (groups or individuals) to maintain what is judged 'safe boundaries':......'if you aint like us, you just have to be mad' - the herding instinct)......(Time Magazine, 1970's : 'Psychiatry is the invention of society to keep it's more creative members in line")

Gestalt therapy: "never be afraid to invest fully in who you are".  And The Lord created each and every one of us unique.

Absolutely no sarcasm intended, KoC :)

Thank you for reassuring me ....................Barb :)

Edited by BarbaraTherese

BarbTherese

PS Since I ditched the cigs, I don't imbibe..........

...............................don't miss the grog, just the cigs still and if a smoker visits, I have one or two or  smoking.gif..........

................OP's cheaper!.............. :)