An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Think I'm Addicted...

GodsThespianChic

GodsThespianChic

Ya know, I just became a member like 3 days ago...and I already have 30-some posts! I think I'm addicted to Phatmass!!!

Well, I guess better addicted to Phatmass than something else...

shrtnswtangl

lol! yes i think this is definately one addiction you don't have to quit! lol_grin.gif

i love the clean environment and the great ppl on here! you guys give really good advice! its nice to find ppl with the same values and morals! :)

GodsThespianChic

Definately BlueRose and Shrtnswtangl!! Thanks so much for getting me started on this, BlueRose!!

littleflower+JMJ

yes, but no one, and i mean, NO ONE can compete with MY posts!!

hahaha..i'm just playing guys!

those carried over from the old phorum, thats why i have soo much!

+JMJ

GodsThespianChic

Haha! Yeah +JMJ!! I was wondering how you did that...like if you just went crazy with the posting one day or something!!

Searcher825

I was addicted, but then my computer crashed :lol: And I've been so busy with everything I haven't had the chance to re-addict myself! Plus, I got used to not having a computer and now that it's back it's....weird :lol: But I still can't stay away! :blink:

littleflower+JMJ

its okay searcher! i know how busy summer can be....i understand!

just make sure you drop a line every now and then okay? to let us know your there

lol_grin.gif

hey +JMJ how'd you get your posts to carry over? b/c in the old phorum I just got to be a freshman & then the new phorum came out! so I just wanted to know if I could do that too??!

littleflower+JMJ

umm...dust is the one who's carrying themover....

and he'll do it but he probably doesn't know that you have posts from the old board...

you can ask him...i mean those posts are GOLD!

thanks +JMJ, YES they are GOLD!...even if I only had 31 posts on the old phorum, that would stil make me have 75 posts! now! and that's good enough to be a newbie! it's better than a lurker!

thanks again