An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Ethnicity Do I Look Like?

PhuturePriest

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PhuturePriest

I wish I had a nice olive skin tone. 

This is me:

black-and-white-ghost-md.png

I have no clue how you got Italian from looking at that picture, though. I don't think I look very Italian. :P

southern california guy

I think that you have a European nose.  In fact I think that you look very Spanish.

Here is a picture of me.  I look the most like my spanish relatives.  My hair is lighter colored because my dad is German Irish.  But I think that you have a similar European nose.

original.jpg

PhuturePriest

I think that you have a European nose.  In fact I think that you look very Spanish.

Here is a picture of me.  I look the most like my spanish relatives.  My hair is lighter colored because my dad is German Irish.  But I think that you have a similar European nose.

original.jpg

The European nose comes from the fact that I'm half Irish and quite a bit German.

southern california guy

The European nose comes from the fact that I'm half Irish and quite a bit German.

Maybe it is a German- Irish nose..  :blush:

This thread is lame even for the lame board. Skin tone really says nothing about ethnicity if you're a melting-pot American. It's called a "tan".

PhuturePriest

This thread is lame even for the lame board. Skin tone really says nothing about ethnicity if you're a melting-pot American. It's called a "tan".

D'awww. Is someone having a bad day?

It's not a tan. A tan is something you acquire by being in the sun. My skin is always like this.

Kate thinks I look Middle-Eastern. I'm inclined to agree. What do you think?

1231604_623913910962785_298633111_n.jpg

I get what you're saying. I do. But look at where your sleeve meets your right arm. See the difference in skin color?

The same goes for where your collar meets neck.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

PhuturePriest

I get what you're saying. I do. But look at where your sleeve meets your right arm. See the difference in skin color?

I do get slightly darker if I'm in the sun (Just like anyone else). That doesn't mean this is just a tan, though.

Yep, clearly a farmer's tan.  Skin tone may be different, but if FP has alot of irish, he may be comparing their skin tone to theirs.  I tan easily, and have a darker tone, and it's literally the 1/16 native american that I have.  I have friends with nearly identiacal mixes minus the 1/16 native american who basically implode when sun hits their skin

Genetics determine facial features, if anything, you do have a medeterianan/spanish look.  Remember there are black genes in medeterianian/spanish so lucky you, you may have just inhereted darker skin.

But you really don't look middle-eastern, your hair, your thinner nose, your narrow jaw...all keep you far away from that category.

PhuturePriest

Yep, clearly a farmer's tan.  Skin tone may be different, but if FP has alot of irish, he may be comparing their skin tone to theirs.  I tan easily, and have a darker tone, and it's literally the 1/16 native american that I have.  I have friends with nearly identiacal mixes minus the 1/16 native american who basically implode when sun hits their skin

Genetics determine facial features, if anything, you do have a medeterianan/spanish look.  Remember there are black genes in medeterianian/spanish so lucky you, you may have just inhereted darker skin.

But you really don't look middle-eastern, your hair, your thinner nose, your narrow jaw...all keep you far away from that category.

My hair, nose and jaw are perfectly acceptable, thank you very much. <_<

*Please note sarcasm*

And as I have explained before, I was not referring to facial features when talking about looking Middle Eastern, but skin tone.

Edited by FuturePriest387

• 1 year later...

My Mom takes after her Huguenot ancestors who came from the part of France where the Da Vinci Code nonsense comes from. The DNA from that part of France is different than the rest of the country and is closest to Greek. She had black hair and eyes, and olive skin. My Dad was a ruddy skinned blonde Irishman. I got his red skin, but enough of my Mom's to let me get a decent tan.

I don't get tans anymore though. Seeing my Mom get the skin on her forearms peeled off because of skin cancer kind of turned me off tans.

Not The Philosopher

There is a necromancer about us.

radagast-the-brown.jpg

Indeed there is. But there is not a Radagast proclamation of the Necromancer. That is a Jacksonian heresy.