An Old School Catholic Message Board

Special Prayer Request

God's Beloved

Have been going through a very tough time recently  in the locality where I stay. Few are Christians here. Some people who think i'm a missionary and a threat to some evil going on in society ....are harrassing me. My life could be in danger. Am going to the Law-enforcement  office to file a complaint. Have tried all others means......prayer, dialogue , mediation , suffering patiently ......but now I've been advised to go one step further. Have to protect my freedom of faith and vocation.

Am peaceful about it.....but cannot predict the consequences....especially if anyone tries to take revenge.

Please pray for me. I will not be able to discuss details either through PM or on the thread. Hope my desire to maintain discretion regarding the details will be respected.But trusting in your prayers. I also know several persons reading this are contemplatives. Shall be grateful if you ask your communities to pray for me too. Thank you from my heart!

Prayers do work .....that's why I experienced much courage and was able to report the matter to the Law Enforcement office [ which can be very difficult sometimes] and get an official acknowledgement.

thanks for your prayers on VS. I  realize that more people can pray for me in the Prayer-Room so I'm requesting  that my thread be moved there.