An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Abortion Page

MC Just

cmotherofpirl

She is Maggie May, the handicapped child that I occasionally ask people to keep in their prayers. THe abortion gave her cerebral palsy and several other major handicaps as well. She also has a major genetic defect called XXX syndrome.

20 years ago, I had a miscarriage in May, and my son John was born full-term in December. I have always wondered about my other child. If God is merciful, someday I will see their face.

oh no! really cmom?

i've heard of that national pro-life speaker who was a mother and aborted her baby.

she months later gave birth to a baby girl.

what happened?

she was having twins, they aborted the baby boy. and that little girl would have died too but the doctors didn't know (or care) that she was having twins....

now the mother and the daughter are speakers against abortion. although the daughter forgives her mother, she misses the twin brother she was suppose to have..

+JMJ

I've seen the daughter speak before. She was deeply moving.

Chastisement

There's actually a little girl missing an arm due to an abortion, other then that she's fine.

Another girl, who had the unfortunate business of meeting up with "Tiller the Killer" got a shot of posion in the brain, and survived. However, she had a lot of problems yet was adopted by a loving couple, sadly, the girl died when she was five.

I'll have to find their stories.

I always have to wonder, what would a Pro-Choicer/Abort say to these kids "I'm sorry that you weren't killed in the correct manner, it's left you in a worse state then you would have been"?

The terrible thing, is stories like this, they're not really rare, doctors and PP just pay the families to keep their mouths shut. Exactly what they do when the woman dies, pay off the family. :angry:

CatholicAndFanatical

So, using that logic, it would be okay to protest the murder of an adult by showing in public pictures of the victim's blood-soaked corpse and the manner in which the person was killed?

What if the news story was a woman who, in a mindless drug-induced stupor, hacked her newborn baby to death? Would showing a photo of THAT be appropriate?

You wouldn't protest the act of masturbation by showing pictures of naked men fondling their genitals, would you? This is no different.

Gore is gore, people. It has no place at all in our society, even if the intention is to raise everyone's awareness to the evils of our world. Resorting to Marilyn-Manson-style shock tactics is no way for decent Christian people to defend morality or the unborn. Show some respect for the dead.

I apologize to anyone who is offended by the graphic nature of my post. But I did it to make a point.

how anyone could go against the viewing of pictures of an abortion is beyond me. I think we should be able to show the women who want abortions exactly what they are doing to a baby. MOST women have no clue on what they are doing when they go there, they have no clue that the baby really looks like a baby, they have no clue because people like Evil Planned Parenthood hides that information from them. In fact when the doctor is murduring the baby he names the parts something different, like instead of saying "Im now crushing the babies scull" he would say "performing level A in section C" or something like that..This information taking from a video that was showin on the Priests For Life website about a year ago.

Women and society need to see the effects of abortion. If they cant handle seeing it, then how can they handle doing it and approving of it?

Why dont we see photo's of some drunken massacre? Because that Drunken massacre is illegal and the murderer will be tried and sentenced to prison..When a woman and doctor murder a baby, nothing is done..its an acceptable thing because of the lack of knowledge that women have and alternative choices that are presented to them. These photos will open eyes.

God bless you for that wonderful website, graphics and all. I will be advertising it to people and sites I know.

JMJ,

CatholicAndFanatical